Dork-o-Rama: The Random Thoughts of a Total Goofball

Embracing the Dork Side....Because Life is Too Short to Take Yourself Too Seriously

Wednesday, January 24, 2007

Aren't you sorry I finally bought a digital camera?

Is this too much cleavage for work? Probably. I certainly got lots of looks when I went grocery shopping after work.
Remember last month's epic zit? There's still evidence of it on my face. Why, why, WHY???

Isn't this a pretty glass? It's hard to tell, but it's kind of a purply-blue. Or a bluey-purple. I found a set of these in an antique store while killing time before my last hair appointment. They're smaller than regular wine glasses. They're supposed to be for liqueurs and such.


Like this. Mmmmm. Pretty and yummy together.

I'm watching you!

I've never said I was anything but a dork. And I've just proved it.

Again.

22
At 24 January, 2007 20:02, Blogger Heidi the Hick said...

You are adorkable!!!!

(snert snert snort yuk yuk snert)

But you got pretty green eyes and who cares about anything else. Really. That's all ya need.

 
At 24 January, 2007 21:17, Blogger terry said...

adorkable....! excellent word coinage heidi.

and thank you!

 
At 24 January, 2007 21:55, Blogger Natalia said...

Ohhh that's a lovely eye...and a lovely cleavage...and a lovely glass. Not so much for the epic zit. But it's almost all gone.

-N

 
At 24 January, 2007 22:47, Blogger cadbury_vw said...

cleavage!

cleavage!

cleavage!

CLEAVAGE!!!

[back to regular programming]

have you resorted to enough chemical warfare on the zit from hell? i got my son a mega-funky antibiotic cream from the doctor and it cleared his whole face in less than a week (i wish we had that when i was younger [well, actually i tried it on a couple of mine - results will be reported back])

do you really have green eyes?

word verification: ebunzbpb

 
At 25 January, 2007 02:19, Blogger The Savage said...

o0o00o00 Pretty eye! I'd be lying if I didn't say... nice boob shot... cuz I'm a guy and noticed that first... well that was your first pic...

 
At 25 January, 2007 05:48, Blogger Blondie said...

At least the zit wasn't right on your cleavage. Or on your EYE!!!! ;)

PS: I just learned this trick w/ my digital camera while trying to take pics of my dollhouse--the little flower button makes close-ups really crisp. Just a tip from one camera whore to another.

 
At 25 January, 2007 05:51, Blogger Mouthy Girl said...

May I please have one of your eyeballs? I want to have a green eye!

 
At 25 January, 2007 07:02, Blogger SignGurl said...

Your eye(s) are gorgeous! I don't think the blouse is showing too much cleavage. It's nice to be noticed sometimes.

 
At 25 January, 2007 07:47, Blogger Queen of Cheese said...

Your eye is as green as a bean!

it's PRETTY!!

 
At 25 January, 2007 09:46, Blogger terry said...

nat, thank you! if only the final bits of the EZ would go the fuck away...

cad, you're funny. and yes, i've done some chemical assaulting... but i have very sensitive skin and have to be very careful, or i'll end up with another problem on my hands.

and yes, i have green eyes. they change, though, and sometimes look more blue.

savage, thank you. and you crack me up.

blondie, a ZIT ON THE EYE would be absolute HELL! yeek! it's making my eyes water just to think about it.

you're going to laugh -- i DID have my camera on the close-up setting... i just couldn't hold still long enough to keep the photo from blurring. shaky hands terry...

buddhagirl, i'd be happy to loan you an eyeball. can i borrow one of yours in return?

signgurl, thank you! as for the cleavage... i just don't want to be inappropriate at work...

cheese... thank you! i love the rhyme.

 
At 25 January, 2007 10:48, Blogger Laura said...

YES! I THINK THAT IS THE ALCOHOL WE DRANK ON MY BIRTHDAY! (look at my new blog entry)
my, my terry! look at all that cleavage!
sexxxaaay!

 
At 25 January, 2007 10:53, Blogger JMai said...

Not too much cleavage. Absolutely not.

So jealous of green-eyed people. I have always wanted green eyes and almost got the contacts but Chulo said it's not my colour. Gotta love him.

I love cordial sets. I found this perfectly darling set in Z Gallerie once, and I kick myself all the time for not buying it at the time, since now I cannot find its equal anywhere.

Not that I ever serve cordials.

 
At 25 January, 2007 13:01, Blogger Pat & Reg said...

I love your pics but howzabout some focus? I checked out the epic zit link and I can't tell if it's a pimple or the surface of Mars! :) Kepp working on it...

btw I don't know if I told you but I changed my blog address to olopdv2.blogspot.com

 
At 25 January, 2007 14:03, Blogger Foofa said...

I think that is fine cleavage for work. Then again I am often guilty of much worse cleavage offenses at the office so maybe you shouldn't listen to me.

 
At 25 January, 2007 16:12, Blogger Sturdy Girl said...

Oh I had a zit like that on my ass once - this was because I started exercising at night and unlike when I exercised in the morning, I didn't always shower right away so anyway, big ole zit on my ass...and it left a scar - still can see it. sometimes they don't go away completely, you know, like gay husbands.

 
At 25 January, 2007 20:03, Blogger Balloon Pirate said...

The last picture makes me want to ask: do you perhaps have your camera turned around the wrong way?

will we ever see a picture of you in the entirety?

or am I going to have to stitch you together using photoshop.

be warned, though...if I do that, you will be 25% cleavage, 25% eye, 75% zit.

you have pretty eyes (I'm guessing the other one is similar to the one shown.

yeharr

 
At 25 January, 2007 20:04, Blogger terry said...

laura, you heathen! how could you drink on your birthday???

hahahaha. i applaud your fine taste.

jmai, i'll bet if you bought some cordial glasses, you'd serve cordials. i'm just saying...


little sis, thank you! you crack ME up!

reg, the problem is my inability to hold still while taking goofy shots of myself. i tried putting the camera on other things, but i could never get the angles right. i just need a personal photog...

and thanks for the heads up! i've been wondering where you've been!

natalie, i guess the cleavage quotient all depends on your workplace. mine's pretty casual. i didn't even think about the issue until i started getting looks at the grocery store, and then wondered if my tits were hanging out or something.

love monkey, you're too funny. and i'm so pleased to have found another who understands the whole "oops, i married a gay guy!" dilemma!

 
At 25 January, 2007 20:15, Blogger terry said...

pirate... stop making me snort with your comments! it hurts my sinuses!!

(i snorted at work today -- for the first time in front of these folks -- and they seemed shocked. SHOCKED. oops.)

anywya. you know, i hate most pictures of myself. if i ever have one of ALL of me that i can stand, i'll post it here!

 
At 25 January, 2007 22:03, Blogger Jon said...

Is it possible to show too much cleavage? I think not.

I've had enough of the zit. It's been around so long you're going to need to name it soon.

Nice glasses. Pour me one while you're up.

Beautiful eye hun. I would love to have that one and it's twin staring at me.

XOXOX

 
At 26 January, 2007 06:55, Blogger masgblog said...

The glass is sooo pretty. I luv old glassware.

thx re the bestest blog....it was nice of skittles to do that...it was fun too!

and we are all on the wall together!

very cool.....

 
At 26 January, 2007 19:11, Blogger terry said...

jon, it's definitely possible to show too much cleavage in the wrong situation... like, at work...

believe me, i've had enough of the zit too.

and awww.... you're too sweet.

masg, i love old glassware too! it's usually the first thing i look at when i'm in an antique store.

 
At 29 January, 2007 13:25, Blogger FATSO said...

The cleavage must stay. Then again, that is the GUY in me talking. There is nothing wrong with showing your assets: I have a pair of jeans that make my bulge look rather nice. Do I wear them? Oh yes.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

->