Dork-o-Rama: The Random Thoughts of a Total Goofball

Embracing the Dork Side....Because Life is Too Short to Take Yourself Too Seriously

Wednesday, January 17, 2007

The things I do for you people...

Because you asked (wait....maybe it was only BuddhaGirl who asked...whatever!), here I am attempting to model my favorite new T-shirt. After several failed attempts at full-torso shots involving my camera's timer and my inability not to look like a freak in photos, I gave up and decided to try using my bathroom mirror.
Apparently, I thought a backwards message would be fun for you. A blurry one, at that.
So then I tried using the mirror to help me frame my shot.

You know, if I'd been trying to get those special effects, I'd never have succeeded. This is just an illustration of my inability to hold still for a few seconds.

So I tried using both hands, at a different angle.


Blurry AND lumpy! Check it out!


This is as good as it gets, people. How I suffer for you...

18
At 18 January, 2007 01:57, Blogger The Savage said...

You are awesome anyways!

 
At 18 January, 2007 03:56, Blogger Balloon Pirate said...

heh.

still not gonna put my junk in a box. looks far too much like a coffin.

however, a gift bag might be acceptable.

yeharr

 
At 18 January, 2007 13:11, Blogger Heidi the Hick said...

I can't believe you found a T shirt like that!

Hilarious! That's Jethro's favourite song right now.

 
At 18 January, 2007 15:42, Blogger terry said...

aww, savage, that's sweet.

pirate, a gift bag! i love it! doesn't work with the song, tho...

heidi....www.bustedtees.com.

i also bought a "stewart/colbert 2008" shirt there...

 
At 18 January, 2007 18:10, Blogger JMai said...

Very sexy, dahling. I actually found myself humming that tune in the car today.... soooo not good.

 
At 18 January, 2007 19:38, Blogger Queen of Cheese said...

I hear its dick in the box day on Saturday: East Bay Style

dooty dooty doo doo ... doo ... doo dooty doo

((That's not d in the b, but the song to annoy the annoyers))

 
At 18 January, 2007 21:59, Blogger terry said...

jmai, that's the thing with that song... it gets stuck in your head and won't. go. away....


cheese, i'm so thrilled it's d in the b, eb style! i'm so looking forward to it. yaaay, i get to hang with the cheese!

 
At 18 January, 2007 22:28, Blogger Jon said...

You are awesome, even if you can't take a decent picture.

 
At 19 January, 2007 04:25, Blogger Blondie said...

Bwah hahahahaahahahaha! LOVE IT!

 
At 19 January, 2007 13:40, Blogger cadbury_vw said...

as one of the guys reading your blog, i figure it's my duty to someplace around now, thank you for the gratuitous boob shots contained within this post
[heh]

 
At 19 January, 2007 15:31, Blogger SignGurl said...

I met a guy at a party who had made the box. He wrapped the top with a bow, somehow belted it around himself so it was sticking off of his body and put a tag on it that said, "God's gift to women. Please open." He had placed a huge dildo and a wig (for pubic hair) in it. It seriously looked real.

 
At 19 January, 2007 15:44, Blogger Shannon Morgan said...

Holy crap, love that shirt!

Almost as much as your AWESOME photo montage!

 
At 19 January, 2007 20:54, Blogger terry said...

jon, i can't take decent pictures OF MYSELF, that's true.

nice laugh, blondie!

jeannette, how could you have doubted me? if it's a dorky thing to do, i'll do it!

i'm even going to wear it to hula next week. i can't wait to see if anyone gets it.

lil sis, i don't think you need to explain it to your kids. let them think it has something to do with cleaning up their toys...

but cad, aren't these the lamest boob shots ever? no cleavage. no shapeliness. just blurry blobbage.

signgurl, THAT's hilarious...! too bad halloween's so far off...

nomadshan, it IS awesome, isn't it??

 
At 20 January, 2007 05:23, Blogger Mouthy Girl said...

HOLY CRAP ON A STICK!!!

I LOVE YOU, TERRY!!!!!

THIS IS ONE OF YOUR BEST POSTS!!!

THANK YOU!!!!

*snickering*

 
At 21 January, 2007 08:17, Blogger the shrewness said...

you are my hero!

 
At 21 January, 2007 13:51, Blogger sassinak said...

i too admire the shirt AND the woman with the balls to wear it...

 
At 22 January, 2007 22:25, Blogger cadbury_vw said...

dearest terry,

i am enthralled by pretty much any boob shot(s), so lame or not i'm happy

----

word verification:

oocribkz

(sounds dirty)

 
At 25 January, 2007 10:50, Blogger Laura said...

HILARIOUS!
maybe i can help you learn to take pictures?

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

->