Dork-o-Rama: The Random Thoughts of a Total Goofball

Embracing the Dork Side....Because Life is Too Short to Take Yourself Too Seriously

Monday, February 11, 2008

Self-professed profound...

The thing that gets lost in all those tabloid headlines...




...is the fact that the woman can SING. Love this song, love this album. It's one of my favorites of 2007. I hope she's able to get her shit together. It would be a terrible waste of talent if she doesn't.

EDITED TO ADD: If the only song of hers you've heard is "Rehab," please click above and listen to this gem.

(Plus, you have to love a woman who has the line "what kind of fuckery is this?" in another tune.)

4
At 12 February, 2008 22:51, Blogger Laura said...

i love her. tired of rehab, i over did it. but she is the best. her voice is so unique.

 
At 13 February, 2008 05:44, Blogger SignGurl said...

I hope she gets her poop in a group.

 
At 13 February, 2008 14:31, Blogger Balloon Pirate said...

There is a thin line between madness and genius. It's oftentimes crossed.

Pity.

yeharr

 
At 15 February, 2008 13:56, Blogger Miss Awesome said...

Oh I love her too. Me and Mrs. Jones is one of my favorites (your quote) and "Back to Black" plays on my phone when baby's daddy calls. "He left no time to regret, kept his dick wet, with his same old safe bet. Me and my head high and my tears dry get on without my guy." Too true, too true. :)-

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

->