Dork-o-Rama: The Random Thoughts of a Total Goofball

Embracing the Dork Side....Because Life is Too Short to Take Yourself Too Seriously

Sunday, January 27, 2008

Sometimes, I crack myself up-ku...

i've opened the door
the next step is up to you
will you make the move?

4
At 27 January, 2008 11:46, Blogger Mouthy Girl said...

Oy vey. What the hell am I supposed to think about that ku??????????? Details, please.

 
At 27 January, 2008 13:20, Blogger Jeannette said...

Okay, this could mean one of two things...1)you've found someone new in your life...woohoo or 2)you really did leave the door open and you're hoping that the new neighbor across the hall will close it. Dunno. I'm hoping for #1! Details, details, I need details.

 
At 29 January, 2008 14:09, Blogger cadbury_vw said...

date???

 
At 31 January, 2008 19:41, Blogger JMai said...

Terry, you opened the door!? I am on pins and needles to read the did-he-or-didn't-he-ku!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

->