Dork-o-Rama: The Random Thoughts of a Total Goofball

Embracing the Dork Side....Because Life is Too Short to Take Yourself Too Seriously

Friday, January 11, 2008

Snortalicious!

Quote of the day, spoken in the middle of a deep conversation about life, over dinner:

"This smells and tastes a little like vomit."

I'm still laughing, Ang!

Maybe you had to be there (or HTBT, as another friend likes to say).

I needed that laugh.

2
At 12 January, 2008 08:35, Blogger SignGurl said...

Ok, that is so weird! We had the exact same quote at lunch yesterday when my dad's olive burger smelled and tasted like puke.

Maybe it's in the food chain?

 
At 12 January, 2008 18:09, Blogger Mouthy Girl said...

Holy hell, that's a GREAT quote. Had I been there, I likely would have spewed whatever was IN my mouth OUT of my mouth. Excellent table conversation.

Did ya leave a tip?

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

->