Dork-o-Rama: The Random Thoughts of a Total Goofball

Embracing the Dork Side....Because Life is Too Short to Take Yourself Too Seriously

Saturday, December 22, 2007

It's the most wonderf...

...oh shut up.

Nah, not really grinchy... just kinda cranky. I should be cleaning house right now, but I'm not. Instead, I'm writing this really disjointed, nonsensical post.

I have this terrible feeling I'm about to get sick. I might just be mildly hungover and over-tired after my company's Christmas party last night, but I feel awfully sinus-y and bleh. And nearly everyone around me has been sick during the past month. I'm overdue...

Men are funny when they're trying to surreptitiously check out your cleavage. Note to you fellas: we can see you looking at the chi-chi's. The sly thing? Not sly in the least.

I have no hula classes until the 3rd of January, and that sucks. We learned a couple of Christmas hulas this week, and they're just ridiculous. Very cheesy and funny. Kumu jokingly suggested we break them out as "gifts" for people we don't have time to shop for. Ha. Anyone want a hula?? Or a chant?

Why isn't "It's A Wonderful Life" on TV tonight? It's three days before Christmas, people! Why don't I have it on DVD, either?

My apartment is freezing. It's pretty chilly outside, too. Okay, I know you folks who have real weather will laugh at that statement, but it's cold for California. Even for my fine city by the bay. I had a turtleneck on under my heaviest coat today, and I was STILL cold. That's rare.

My eye itches.

I don't know what to have for dinner. Nothing sounds appetizing. That's another sign that I'm not well.

Maybe I should just go to bed now.

->