Dork-o-Rama: The Random Thoughts of a Total Goofball

Embracing the Dork Side....Because Life is Too Short to Take Yourself Too Seriously

Wednesday, October 31, 2007

Introducing....

Sister Theresa Catherine, Mother Inferior.
Don't mess with her.

She's not afraid to use that ruler. Judging by that look on her face, she WANTS to use that ruler...
(A stranger I passed on the street today asked me if I was wearing a costume. Oh. My. GOD. I was told by several people that I'm a very convincing nun. I really am fulfilling the prophecy set forth by that very nun-like name of mine...!!)

(Also? I took off the costume a few hours ago, and it STILL feels like that stuff is on my head. I have a new respect for actual nuns who have to wear real habits.)

18
At 31 October, 2007 23:17, Blogger Shannon Morgan said...

Awesome!

 
At 01 November, 2007 01:39, Blogger Michael B said...

excellent! hello from liverpool, sister!

 
At 01 November, 2007 02:59, Blogger Mouthy Girl said...

That is the most amazing costume and aura of a nun I've seen in a LONG time!

I think you could whack the hell out of someone with that ruler! Well done!

 
At 01 November, 2007 06:24, Blogger Balloon Pirate said...

I'm guessing the newsroom was a bit more orderly that day.

Great costume!

yeharr

 
At 01 November, 2007 07:33, Blogger Jon said...

You can use the ruler on me. Nuns are HOT

 
At 01 November, 2007 08:03, Anonymous Anonymous said...

You look GREAT! Ruler is scary, the nun I had in 4th grade had a roll of newspaper wrapped in rubber bands that she'd whack us with...good LORD nightmares woman!

lots of love,
lil'sis

 
At 01 November, 2007 11:15, Blogger Heidi the Hick said...

I dunno...that's quite the devilish look on your face, Sister Theresa Catherine!!

 
At 01 November, 2007 18:27, Blogger SignGurl said...

You ARE a convincing nun. I'm thinking you could have had all kinds of fun in that costume and given lots of people something to talk about.

 
At 01 November, 2007 19:19, Blogger The Savage said...

bad pun alert! Don't make a habit of it!

Sister Mary Merlot?

 
At 02 November, 2007 10:19, Blogger Queen of Cheese said...

dude

you're freaking me out.

 
At 02 November, 2007 14:15, Blogger Michelle said...

LOL You look awesome!!!

 
At 02 November, 2007 23:25, Blogger terry said...

thanks, shan...! and michael!

buddhagirl, it was tempting, i tell ya...

pirate, nah. never.

jon, you are SUCH a perv. don't ever change.

little sis, that sounds HIDEOUS! p.s. nice to see you here!

heidi, that was my intimidator face. hah.

signgurl, i heard about a lot of catholic school experiences while dressed in this garb... and also got perved on by some people. i'm a little icked out by that...

savage...hah!

cheese, what's freaking you out? too convincing??

chelle, thanks! i even cracked myself up a little

 
At 04 November, 2007 05:14, Blogger Blondie said...

I will be good, I promise!! Put DOWN the ruler!!! :)

 
At 05 November, 2007 07:28, Blogger Queen of Cheese said...

It IS convincing. eek!

 
At 06 November, 2007 08:53, Blogger Natalia said...

You do look frigging convincing. I wouldn't want to be in your class.

-N

 
At 06 November, 2007 18:51, Blogger Pat & Reg said...

Nice penguin suit! Did you buy that thing or make it? And if you bought it, did you buy it at Nuns-Are-Us?? That habit looks very real. As for your head still feeling like it had the veil thingy on it, I guess habits are a hard habit to break....

I couldn't help myself!

 
At 07 November, 2007 16:33, Blogger Miss Awesome said...

I wasn't buying it for a second. Nuns are much older looking. All I could think was, "that lady's way too young and pretty to be a nun"

 
At 08 November, 2007 16:56, Blogger SignGurl said...

Terry, come back to us!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

->