Dork-o-Rama: The Random Thoughts of a Total Goofball

Embracing the Dork Side....Because Life is Too Short to Take Yourself Too Seriously

Monday, October 29, 2007

Sounds like somebody's got a case of the Mondays...


That would be me.

I am too cranky to post right now.

Even though I got to watch some amazing hula this weekend. Truly amazing. And humbling.

Even though I have ten million yummy new bottles of wine, purchased during a lovely trip to wine country last Thursday.

Even though I had a blast hanging (and gossiping) with my hula brothers and sisters (sorry, this is what we're supposed to call each other) during a gathering away from class last week. And during a pre-show gala the other night.

Gaaah.


I'm sure I've forgotten to include the cover sheet on my TPS report today, too. Yes, I have the memo.

6
At 30 October, 2007 05:39, Blogger Natalia said...

I had a horrible Monday. Want to sulk together?

-N

 
At 30 October, 2007 06:07, Blogger Balloon Pirate said...

much the same here. perhaps it's something seasonal?

yeharr

 
At 31 October, 2007 02:20, Blogger The Savage said...

Well Happy Halloween at any rate....
Smootches and stuff.

 
At 31 October, 2007 06:09, Blogger SignGurl said...

But, it's Wednesday. Things must be better by now?

 
At 31 October, 2007 12:31, Blogger Jon said...

I was just going to watch that.... AGAIN!

Share the wine babe.

 
At 31 October, 2007 12:51, Blogger Mouthy Girl said...

Blech. Hop a plane to Virginia. We'll pick you up and make ya fat and happy before sending you packing for the west coast again.

At the very least, know that the sulks are lurking around all over the place lately. Here's to things getting better.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

->