Dork-o-Rama: The Random Thoughts of a Total Goofball

Embracing the Dork Side....Because Life is Too Short to Take Yourself Too Seriously

Wednesday, October 17, 2007

You know I'd vote for him...




Hell, I'd be his Monica Lewinsky!





I guess my "Stewart/Colbert '08" shirt is already out of date...

6
At 18 October, 2007 04:16, Blogger The Savage said...

He'd have my vote.... were it not for the fact that Alice Cooper has already been promised it....

 
At 18 October, 2007 07:48, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I guess you need to make a "Colbert/Colbert '08" shirt now, if you do I'll buy one!

 
At 18 October, 2007 07:53, Blogger lattégirl said...

I called it, didn't I?!

"Running for... God?" lol

Purell-ed his hands after touching the audience... double lol

I LOVE THIS GUY!

 
At 19 October, 2007 09:02, Blogger Natalia said...

He totally does it for me as well.

NOTHING compares to brains and humour in a man. NOTHING.

-N

 
At 19 October, 2007 11:50, Blogger sassinak said...

nat: well ... imagine if he's got brains and humour AND happens to be tall and dark and handsome?

*drool*

 
At 21 October, 2007 10:04, Blogger Mouthy Girl said...

When I saw his 'announcement' on the news, I immediately thought of you! Good times. I'm with my sis on the tshirt thing. Lemme know if you come up with a design.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

->