Dork-o-Rama: The Random Thoughts of a Total Goofball

Embracing the Dork Side....Because Life is Too Short to Take Yourself Too Seriously

Thursday, October 04, 2007

Umm...

What the hell has happened to Blogger? Why is the posting page different? It doesn't allow the options for posting photos or changing fonts... but instead allows for Enclosures and something called "MIME Type...?"

WTF???

Help?

3
At 05 October, 2007 03:03, Blogger Mouthy Girl said...

I got nothin'. The last time I posted, everything was ok.

Do you see a list of tabs where you're trying to post? Maybe you need to hit one of those to get the regular posting screen.

 
At 05 October, 2007 10:18, Blogger Michelle said...

Mine is looking and working just fine. Though that did happen to me once. I had to go through the help section and find out how to fix it. For the life of me I can't remember what they said to do...but just go through the help and it will be there somewhere.

Yeah, I was a big help wasn't I? lol

 
At 05 October, 2007 13:19, Blogger SignGurl said...

Um, to know that would require me to actually post something, right?

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

->