Dork-o-Rama: The Random Thoughts of a Total Goofball

Embracing the Dork Side....Because Life is Too Short to Take Yourself Too Seriously

Tuesday, September 25, 2007

Yeah, WHO are YOU??!?!



I ADORE this song. It makes me want to drive really fast with the windows all the way down, volume up, singing at the top of my lungs.

In other words, it takes me right back to my teenaged self.*

Also, here's a tip from me to you: don't try a new, untested (on you) hair product** on a day when you actually want to look good. It might add a whole lot of extra time to your beauty regimen.

BECAUSE THE STUFF SUCKS. It's like putting a bunch of grease in your hair. It also smells terrible.

I knew I hated that guy for a reason.



*except for the driving really fast part. remember, i was good girl then. i don't know what's happened to me since.
**no, i didn't buy it. free sample.

5
At 26 September, 2007 14:57, Blogger SignGurl said...

Dave Grohl is just yummy!

And WORD on the new hair products. Some of that stuff is like motor oil.

 
At 26 September, 2007 17:17, Blogger terry said...

i agree, signgurl.... but i'm also very fond of taylor hawkins...

motor oil! perfect description. not good for fine hair, that's for sure.

 
At 26 September, 2007 19:05, Blogger The Savage said...

I'm back.. so whats your second wish???

 
At 27 September, 2007 06:41, Anonymous Anonymous said...

T- WOOHOO!! Love that song! Love it love it love it, and I've always driven too fast, so can't wait to play it with the windows and roof top opened up.

Ditto on the hair crap, I find I'm better of all natural baby, at least on top of my head!

love ya!
-lil'sis

 
At 27 September, 2007 11:39, Blogger Miss Awesome said...

But the description makes it sound so appealing!!!! How could it possibly not work?

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

->