Dork-o-Rama: The Random Thoughts of a Total Goofball

Embracing the Dork Side....Because Life is Too Short to Take Yourself Too Seriously

Wednesday, September 19, 2007

Brilliant....




High-larious. From start to finish.

4
At 20 September, 2007 07:58, Blogger Natalia said...

Loved it!!!

Especially the whole Mystery thing. I was going to write a post on that stupid show. Maybe I still will.

It annoys me to no end that people have to ask whether we are ready. The rest of the world has been. But that only shows we are a bit behind.

Thanks for sharing.

-N

 
At 20 September, 2007 13:40, Blogger cadbury_vw said...

too funny

i sent this to several of my work associates and to some of my feminist activist friends

 
At 21 September, 2007 14:41, Blogger terry said...

nat, i didn't think it could get funnier.. and then mystery showed up, and i nearly peed my pants! please DO write about that show.

cad, glad you enjoyed.

 
At 21 September, 2007 14:49, Blogger Michelle said...

LOL this was hilarious! OMG!!! lol

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

->