Dork-o-Rama: The Random Thoughts of a Total Goofball

Embracing the Dork Side....Because Life is Too Short to Take Yourself Too Seriously

Tuesday, August 28, 2007

V minus...


  • ...one week!
  • Yes, a week from tonight, at around this time, I'll be landing in Honolulu.
I can't even tell you how much I'm looking forward to spending some quality time on that beach, in those waters, relaxing.
  • And I promise, before I head off on my next trip, I'll finally fill you in on some of the amusing tales from my last vacation.
  • For now, I'll only say this: I made a lot of stupid decisions. But had a blast nonetheless.
  • Aloha!
(p.s. You might notice that my blogroll is a little shorter. Makes me sad to delete links that no longer work, because the blogger in question has vanished into the ether... I always wonder why and if they're okay... )

7
At 29 August, 2007 05:03, Blogger SignGurl said...

You are such a lucky girl!!!

 
At 29 August, 2007 06:16, Blogger masgblog said...

(a)...glad I am still on your blogroll

(b)...that is my dream vacation...as I think I have mentioned may times previously. It looks awesome...and I wish there was room in your bags for all og us to join you.

(c)...BBQ already broken in...but not broken (heh)...when I get my dream BBQ I'll have a mass open BBQ

 
At 29 August, 2007 06:54, Blogger sassinak said...

you know it's funny but i feel the same way when i cut links off my blogroll... and i feel unloyal even though they're gone...

 
At 29 August, 2007 11:19, Blogger Bunny said...

Oh man, can I stow away in your suitcase?

 
At 29 August, 2007 13:01, Blogger Laura said...

ooh im so jealous! aaah u must be so exited! I have never been to hawaii. it sounds soo great. a beach sounds soo nice to me right now, i am in the middle of the effing farm land!

 
At 30 August, 2007 08:29, Blogger Balloon Pirate said...

Ya ain't getting rid o' me, lassie!

and there are no stupid decisions. there's only decisions whose brilliance has yet to be revealed.

how's that grab ya? huh?

yeharr

 
At 30 August, 2007 22:38, Blogger terry said...

signgurl, you got that right!

masg, of course! you (and your blog) haven't mysteriously vanished! although if you vanished from blogland and turned up in hawaii, i'd certainly understand that.

sass, isn't that funny? i always wait awhile in case they magically reappear...because i miss them!

bunny, sure! come along!

laura, i am excited. and so very ready. and you know, farmland has its charms.

i hear.

i'm just more of an ocean person.

pirate, thank you for attempting me rationalize my stupidity! i appreciate that.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

->