Dork-o-Rama: The Random Thoughts of a Total Goofball

Embracing the Dork Side....Because Life is Too Short to Take Yourself Too Seriously

Tuesday, August 07, 2007

Thank GOD...




...it's finally OVER!!


No, I'm not interested in debating the asterisk issue, or what exactly he's done to his body, or what an asshole he is... I'm just happy I NO LONGER HAVE TO WORRY ABOUT THIS AT WORK.


Holy CRAP, what a pain in my ass, trying to plan around something you can't plan around.


End of rant.

Now I can go back to my usual state of not giving a shit about this.





(p.s. Today marks my first anniversary at my "new" job. Can you believe it's been a whole year already?? I can't.)

10
At 08 August, 2007 03:10, Blogger The Savage said...

Happy anniversary Your Dorkiness.
Kisses and wine....

 
At 08 August, 2007 04:53, Blogger Natalia said...

Happy Jobiversary

And yaay end of the worrying...whatever the worrying entailed :)

-N

 
At 09 August, 2007 06:32, Blogger Balloon Pirate said...

Now I can go back to my usual state of not giving a shit about this.

That line got me. I laughed so hard that I spit coffee all over the sign above my computer that reads 'Don't drink coffee while reading Terry's blog."

My own damn, fault, really...

yeharr

 
At 09 August, 2007 15:47, Blogger Laura said...

one whole year?! wow congrats! haha i agree, even ME, who enjoys baseball, really does not give a shit about tihs whole barry bonds thing. lets celebrate to it being over!

 
At 09 August, 2007 18:45, Blogger Queen of Cheese said...

Congratulations Terry.

Oh, and Happy Barry Bonds Month!!

ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha eh.

gah

 
At 09 August, 2007 20:08, Blogger Michael B said...

amen sister!

 
At 09 August, 2007 20:09, Blogger Michael B said...

so...it's been a whole year since we lost you to the enemy. our loss, to be certain. congrats!

 
At 10 August, 2007 05:21, Blogger Blondie said...

One year down. WHOO HOO!! Congrats, sister.

 
At 11 August, 2007 01:02, Blogger Jon said...

That means it's been a year for me too. Hard to believe.

 
At 13 August, 2007 05:48, Blogger Mouthy Girl said...

I simply cannot believe it's been a year already! I'm so happy that it's flown by...that means you're in a good place. You deserve that, Terry.

The Bonds shit? I think that guy is a fucktard and, like you, am glad that the whole 'waiting for it to happen' shyte is OVER. Move along now, folks.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

->