Dork-o-Rama: The Random Thoughts of a Total Goofball

Embracing the Dork Side....Because Life is Too Short to Take Yourself Too Seriously

Wednesday, July 04, 2007

Oh, goody...

Time for the annual neighborhood moron fireworks show.

This should last into the wee hours.

I expect someone's roof will be set on fire at some point. I just hope it's not mine.

Woo. Hoo. Happy 4th.

7
At 05 July, 2007 08:07, Blogger sassinak said...

at least you're not in an area where they substitute guns for fireworks?

 
At 05 July, 2007 11:47, Blogger Balloon Pirate said...

It was too wet to get any good roof fires going around here. We just sat on our front porch and watched the bottle rockets bounce harmlessly off the Indian restaurant.

And for someone, this will become an independence day tradition.

yeharr

 
At 05 July, 2007 15:42, Blogger terry said...

sass, thank goodness for that!

pirate, that made me laugh.

i hate bottle rockets. they scare me.

 
At 05 July, 2007 23:08, Blogger Laura said...

hahaha, aww, dont be so grumpy!! I love hearing all the fireworks thru out the night. its kinda fun. but then again, i am a teenager.

 
At 06 July, 2007 06:55, Blogger Natalia said...

Blogger ate my comment.

:(

-N

 
At 07 July, 2007 05:34, Blogger Mouthy Girl said...

I hate those morons too.

I had to listen to someone 'regale' me with her tale of finding ILLEGAL fireworks. She drove a fucking hour and then interacted with someone akin to a drug dealer in order to procure illegal fireworks. That's gotta be at least a misdemeanor. What a fucktard.

Hope you made it through the night. When I drove home from our city's fireworks, I closed all the windows as I drove down one street because some complete fools had something that looked like the Macy's fireworks in their front yard. I was afraid sparks were going to jump into my car and burn Buddha.

Here's to idiots blowing off the tip of a finger or two and learning a lesson. (Yes. I said that.)

 
At 08 July, 2007 20:47, Blogger cadbury_vw said...

heh!

moron fireworks

heh!

i live in a complex of apartments with about 1000 people in the crescent the buildings are on...

you words describe the scene so well

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

->