Dork-o-Rama: The Random Thoughts of a Total Goofball

Embracing the Dork Side....Because Life is Too Short to Take Yourself Too Seriously

Tuesday, June 26, 2007

Sluts of the sea!

Sand Week!







Who's been fucking the coral reefs??

Hahahahahahah. I can always count on my Stephen to make me laugh out loud after a looooong aaaasssass day at work.

So yeah. I still don't have the time to write about anything important... like my trip to New York or the vodka episode or why I want to move there one day or annnnything.

Except this: every year, when it's time to spring forward or fall back, I forget how to change the time on the clock in my car. So I always end up screwing up the minutes. It doesn't help that I usually decide to do this WHILE I'm driving. So I'm used to my clock always being a few (or five) minutes fast.

I decided to fix it last night. And now I'm more confused than ever about what time it is.

Dork.

8
At 27 June, 2007 05:31, Blogger Natalia said...

I love that man. I seriously do.

-N

 
At 27 June, 2007 08:52, Blogger Michelle said...

lol whew! I feel better now knowing that i am not the only one who screws up the time on the clock in my car!!

What time is it?? hehe

 
At 27 June, 2007 23:21, Blogger Mouthy Girl said...

You and Chelle are not alone. I screw with all of my clocks in an effort to 'buy time' when I happen to be late. All of the clocks in my house and cars are DIFFERENT, and I'm always doing quick math in my head to figure out the 'real time.' *shaking head at myself*

Thanks for the Colbert fix! He's your soulmate!

 
At 28 June, 2007 14:03, Blogger Balloon Pirate said...

I'm confused.

Move to New York? Or move to vodka?

I'm assuming it's the former.

So you want to move to the one frikkin' city in the US that's MORE expensive than the one you're in??

smaaart.

yeharr

verification word: nbaakov. Author of that famous novel 'Loltia'

 
At 28 June, 2007 16:27, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Sooo.. didja get your mess straight?? Remember I said my desk looked just like it?... (At least I think i said it.. I know i thought it!) It came time for me to actually DO my sisters books last weekend, which I really didn't feel like doing but after and hour it became more and more apparent that I was unable to work with the mess... SOoo i delayed my actual work by sorting thru the various cagada... desk looks GREAT! I even put up the new file thingy that is supposedly going to help me refrain from future mess... yay me huh??

I'm proud of you that you do anything with your car clock *L* I have to subtract an hour for half the year lol

 
At 28 June, 2007 19:41, Blogger terry said...

nat, me too. i can't imagine life without him!

chelle, you too?? oh, i'm SO relieved to hear that.

buddhagirl, my ex-husband used to do that...and i could never figure out why it didn't drive him nuts... ! and you're very welcome for the colbert fix. isn't he dreamy?

pirate, to new york. AWAY from vodka. far, far, away. vodka = danger...

and yeah... i know... silly, no? about the cost of living? maybe it's just me wanting what i can't have. that's a concept with which i'm very familiar.

(your verification word made me snort, btw).

chrissie, i made a very small dent in the mess... but that's it. it's pathetic. and i'm so impressed that you got through yours! you wanna come clear my piles?? huh??

you know, i'd leave the clock be if i weren't so easily confused...

 
At 29 June, 2007 11:19, Blogger SignGurl said...

I'm anal about time. I have to make sure every clock is set to the second. If I'm on time, I consider myself late. It's a sickness I tell ya!

 
At 30 June, 2007 11:09, Blogger Jon said...

That reminds me, I need to read the manual on how to change my clock on my car stereo.

SC cracks me the hell up. I laughed so hard it hurt. Thanks for sharing.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

->