Dork-o-Rama: The Random Thoughts of a Total Goofball

Embracing the Dork Side....Because Life is Too Short to Take Yourself Too Seriously

Wednesday, June 06, 2007

It's hard to believe...

...that 12 hours ago, I was leaping out of a barely-moving cab in traffic-choked midtown Manhattan so that I could dash to my hotel to grab my luggage and try to get to the airport on time.

But I was. And now I'm home.

I'm not gonna lie. A big part of me is wishing home was there. But that, and the details of the trip, are a subject for another day when I have more time.

See y'all soon!

8
At 07 June, 2007 03:40, Blogger The Savage said...

Welcome back Your Dorkness...
Missed ya bunches and bunches.

 
At 07 June, 2007 06:20, Blogger Natalia said...

Welcome back!

I know what you mean. Part of me is still in Greece. It's hard to believe I am back.

Post pics soon. I posted mine for HNT.

-N

 
At 08 June, 2007 05:26, Blogger Blondie said...

Yahoo--can't wait to hear all about it!

 
At 08 June, 2007 06:33, Blogger Sturdy Girl said...

you are such a tease

 
At 08 June, 2007 10:37, Blogger Mouthy Girl said...

Welcome home, woman! You've been sorely missed!

Pics? Are ya gonna throw some pics to the crowd?

 
At 08 June, 2007 15:02, Blogger SignGurl said...

Can't wait to see the pictures.

 
At 08 June, 2007 15:36, Blogger Laura said...

you is home!
just in time!
one week till i graduate
and we party our asses off!!

 
At 08 June, 2007 17:08, Blogger terry said...

aww, savage, thank you! i missed you too.

nat, i'm still feeling completely turned around. and i can't wait to see your pics!

blondie, i hope i have some interesting tales to tell.

love monkey, it's an occupational hazard. heh.

thanks bg! there will be pics, though i didn't take as many as last time.

signgurl, i hope i don't disappoint!

laura, i wouldn't miss your grad party for the world.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

->