Dork-o-Rama: The Random Thoughts of a Total Goofball

Embracing the Dork Side....Because Life is Too Short to Take Yourself Too Seriously

Thursday, May 31, 2007

Time keeps on slippin'...slippin'... slippin....'

Tick tock tick tock tick tock tick tock....

I had a whole new post all planned out but am simply running out of time to get to it before my little jaunt to New York City. I'm leaving on a jet plane tomorrow morning and somehow have overbooked this day... and didn't consider how early I'll have to get up tomorrow to make my flight....(it's a good thing I'm going to the City That Never Sleeps, since I won't be getting any tonight).

And since my eyeliner is considered a danger to national security, packing is so much more complicated these days...

At any rate, I'll take loads of silly pictures and toast you all while I'm there. A bientot!

12
At 31 May, 2007 13:07, Blogger Natalia said...

Have a blast. NYC looked awesome when I was just there. It always feels like home. Looking forward to the pics.

-N

 
At 31 May, 2007 13:13, Blogger SignGurl said...

Lucky!! Have a great time.

 
At 31 May, 2007 14:56, Blogger Foofa said...

If you have a hankering for dessert head to Veniero's 342 E 11th between 1st and 2nd. Fantastic atmosphere and a menu that only consists of desserts and coffees/teas. How much better can you get?

 
At 31 May, 2007 21:06, Blogger Jon said...

Have a great trip Terry. I wish I was taking trips like this.

 
At 31 May, 2007 21:15, Blogger Mouthy Girl said...

I love your trips to NYC almost as much as I'd love my own trips! Here's to living vicariously through you!

Make it home safely - in the meantime, take tons of pics...and see if one of them can be a security guy frisking ya at the airport. C'mon, indulge me!

 
At 01 June, 2007 06:46, Blogger Balloon Pirate said...

When you cross over the great lakes, wave to me.

yeharr

 
At 01 June, 2007 08:20, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Coool... I wanna go somewhere! That isnt Indiana!

I would REALLY like to be in mexico though... that would be loverly!

 
At 01 June, 2007 23:46, Blogger Pat & Reg said...

Have fun! Do you know that I just realized a couple of months ago that you can't bring your own little bottles of booze with you onboard anymore? How completely jacked up is that???

 
At 02 June, 2007 14:28, Blogger sassinak said...

nice!

have a great time babe!

 
At 02 June, 2007 21:24, Blogger The Savage said...

hope you are having fun....

 
At 03 June, 2007 08:40, Blogger Blondie said...

Please take pictures with celebrities while you are there. :)

 
At 03 June, 2007 17:41, Blogger JMai said...

I hope you're having a wonderful time! Too bad I couldn't have rearranged a business trip to meet you out there in MY city! I'm sure you don't need me to show you around... have a ball!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

->