Dork-o-Rama: The Random Thoughts of a Total Goofball

Embracing the Dork Side....Because Life is Too Short to Take Yourself Too Seriously

Monday, May 07, 2007

Soon I'll be bitching about the fog again: a hot-ku...

oh, sweet ocean breeze
wherefore art thou, onshore flow?
it's too hot to sleep

13
At 08 May, 2007 03:50, Blogger Balloon Pirate said...

You want some cool air?
Come to Smugtown for the spring
It's freaking cold here!

 
At 08 May, 2007 06:18, Blogger Jon said...

Quit your bitching, you get to go to New York.

Yes, I'm jealous

 
At 08 May, 2007 06:52, Blogger Natalia said...

Hehe :)

Now, I found it hot every time I was in San Francisco. Not Orlando hot. But hot enough for AC. Oh well... I think it's my thermostat.

I'll be missing you in NYC by days, I am sure. I get into the city on 5/20, fly to Greece on 5/21, and return from Greece and fly to Orlando on 5/28.

-N

 
At 08 May, 2007 10:33, Blogger terry said...

pirate...

i hate hot weather
cooler is always better
makes me less cranky

plus, the humidity is so low my allergies are killing me!

jon, you got to come to SF not long ago...! almost as fab as nyc.

nat, really? hot? that's amazing. it just doesn't get that hot here that often, which is why i get all whiny.
and yes, we are missing each other by almost two weeks. dang.

 
At 08 May, 2007 10:47, Blogger Pat & Reg said...

I'm with Jon, stop bitching. You live in one fantastic city and are about to travel to another!!! And I like this music... very festive! I would've expected some Hawaiian stuff but I like this better!

 
At 08 May, 2007 11:06, Blogger terry said...

but reg... it's hottttttttttttttt!

okay, hot by for SF standards. now you know why i had to leave rancho bernardo...

i'll be sure to link up some hula tunes one of these days...

 
At 08 May, 2007 12:23, Blogger cadbury_vw said...

i always said you were hot, Terry

----

word verification: flyiiepw

 
At 08 May, 2007 14:30, Blogger terry said...

cad, this is one of those rare times that i'll agree with you!

 
At 08 May, 2007 19:14, Blogger The Savage said...

the only hot thing
at the apartment you live
is you, you, you, you

 
At 08 May, 2007 19:43, Blogger terry said...

savage...

oh, stop it, silly
the last thing i am is hot
except when i sweat

 
At 10 May, 2007 21:45, Blogger Unknown said...

Hot, huh....how hot was it?

 
At 11 May, 2007 12:30, Blogger terry said...

barngirl, mock all you want, but most of the buildings in SF are not designed for 90 degree weather. my apartment isn't.

and neither is my body!

 
At 16 May, 2007 21:29, Blogger Unknown said...

Jus' teasin' ya, of course! I know how you don't like the heat. Our saving grace here in Phoenix is ceiling fans! Makes it alot easier to sleep at nite! Though finally had to break down and turn on the AC when it hit the low 100's (already!)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

->