Dork-o-Rama: The Random Thoughts of a Total Goofball

Embracing the Dork Side....Because Life is Too Short to Take Yourself Too Seriously

Monday, April 16, 2007

Coming soon to a blog near you...

*Adventures in last-minute tax preparation!

*My latest guilty pleasure! (A recurring one, actually.)

*Another appearance by my good friend Cindy, her daughter Sierra, and niece Lindzey!

What I'm saying is I have a huuuuuuuugely busy week ahead -- plus, you know, there's the whole having to go to work thing -- so don't be alarmed if you don't see much dorkiness in the coming days.

Believe me, it's happening in the real world... just not being chronicled in a timely manner here. I'll do my best to keep track of it all.

11
At 17 April, 2007 03:46, Blogger The Savage said...

I did my state taxes last minute because I thought I'd be owing them money....
I did them (franticly) last Friday.... the fuckers owe me 45 bucks....

 
At 17 April, 2007 05:11, Blogger DZER said...

I paid in January ... heh

and PJ weekends rock!!

 
At 17 April, 2007 11:56, Blogger terry said...

savage, i hate when that happens.

dzer, i've never ever EVER waited so long to do my taxes. and after this, i'll never do it again.

 
At 17 April, 2007 20:04, Blogger Jon said...

I did mine early because of getting laid off last year. They tax you at 40% on severance checks, so I knew it was going to be huge. I would have had a hell of a time in Vegas if I would have used those proceeds :D

Have a fun week!

 
At 18 April, 2007 07:49, Blogger SignGurl said...

Have fun with friends!

 
At 18 April, 2007 08:22, Blogger cadbury_vw said...

looking forward to the diary

 
At 18 April, 2007 11:00, Blogger Balloon Pirate said...

Take time to hula--and remember to get down!

yeharr

 
At 18 April, 2007 17:53, Blogger terry said...

jon, it's so nice there was an upside to that layoff!

signgurl, i shall. i can't help it.

cad, now i'm feeling pressured to write something entertaining...

pirate, definitely hula-ing... and working hard to get looooooowwwwerrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr...

 
At 19 April, 2007 16:47, Blogger Sturdy Girl said...

I am HOLDING MY BREATH!!

 
At 20 April, 2007 00:22, Blogger terry said...

love monkey, THAT is the proper response!!

 
At 21 April, 2007 11:13, Blogger Blondie said...

I hope you had a wonderful week and are having a wonderful wonderful weekend. :) :) :)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

->