Dork-o-Rama: The Random Thoughts of a Total Goofball

Embracing the Dork Side....Because Life is Too Short to Take Yourself Too Seriously

Monday, April 09, 2007

Who knew....


...that everyone and their brother would be on a plane to Vegas on Easter Sunday???


I sure didn't.



No, I don't have time to explain at the moment.
Hahahahahahahaha.

14
At 09 April, 2007 19:41, Blogger Mouthy Girl said...

Hrumph! Everyone but ME! Sheesh! I missed the invitation...

 
At 09 April, 2007 21:19, Blogger Jon said...

I wish I would have had that idea, but then again I would have been sick... like I am right now :( wheep for me

 
At 09 April, 2007 21:23, Blogger Angela said...

are you in fucking VEGAS?!?!? what the ... ?

 
At 09 April, 2007 22:06, Blogger Diva M. said...

Oooh, neat, did you get married? (Isn't that what everyone does in Vegas?)

 
At 10 April, 2007 03:26, Blogger The Savage said...

I don't know this Everyone person nor his/her brother.

 
At 10 April, 2007 05:17, Blogger Blondie said...

It sounds like you had a way more exciting Easter than I did. Do share.

 
At 10 April, 2007 09:05, Blogger Michael B said...

awaiting the exciting (i hope) details!!!

 
At 10 April, 2007 20:02, Blogger masgblog said...

I hope you had fun...I want to see Celine before her gig ends at the end of this year.

 
At 10 April, 2007 21:22, Blogger Jon said...

Sassy, Sassy, Sassy, That is not what happens in Vegas. I can't tell you what happens because then I'd have to kill you

 
At 11 April, 2007 06:46, Blogger Natalia said...

Vegas, baby!!! One of the instructors in my team is headed there next week. I could be jealous of him. But 1) I don't do envy and 2) I am going to Greece.

But a trip to Vegas would rock my world too.

-N

 
At 11 April, 2007 11:04, Blogger Diva M. said...

Well, Jon, I am intrigued to know what really happens in Vegas, if not marriage. If I met you IN Vegas and promised to leave the information there, could you tell me without killing me?

(P.S. Sorry, Miss Terry, to use your comment space to chat with another commentator.)

 
At 11 April, 2007 21:50, Blogger Jon said...

I would totally tell you in Vegas. What happens in Vegas stays in Vegas... That is except STDs

Terry doesn't mind us hijacking her blog :D

 
At 12 April, 2007 19:47, Blogger Balloon Pirate said...

I can see where we were standing.
yeharr

 
At 13 April, 2007 09:43, Blogger cadbury_vw said...

my comment from yesterday asking if you had seen Ballon Pirate went away...

and now it appears i am too late to be prescient (even if my matching comment on BP's site did survive)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

->