Dork-o-Rama: The Random Thoughts of a Total Goofball

Embracing the Dork Side....Because Life is Too Short to Take Yourself Too Seriously

Friday, April 06, 2007

Hunger-ku...

i want a burger
and fries from the taint. but i
should just have salad
*edited to add: i DID have salad. and not one weighed down by cheese and bacon bits and shit like that. a salad made mostly of actual VEGETABLES.

8
At 07 April, 2007 03:33, Blogger Mouthy Girl said...

You're better than me.

I think I might 'invent' a cheese salad. It can have sprinklings of veggies...but mostly cheese and croutons. I think it'll be a hit!

 
At 07 April, 2007 15:48, Blogger Jon said...

So does a sald from the taint taste a little fishy?

 
At 07 April, 2007 16:41, Blogger Natalia said...

I had mexican with the parents today. I have a sushi date with a friend tomorrow. Some veggies apply to both. And I guess the Omega 3 in the fish is good.

-N

 
At 08 April, 2007 08:10, Blogger The Savage said...

Hope the easter bunny leaves (left) you a copeous amount of wine and/or gluten-free beer... and chocolate.. yes loads of chocolate...

 
At 09 April, 2007 09:17, Blogger Foofa said...

I can't bleive you go to a place called the taint.

 
At 09 April, 2007 12:44, Blogger Queen of Cheese said...

It isn't REALLY called the taint.

Terry just calls it that because she is a weirdo. Right terry? :o).

 
At 09 April, 2007 17:19, Blogger terry said...

bg, that sounds like an awesome salad, actually...!!

JON! eeuw.

nat, i'm hungry all of a sudden.

aww, savage... thanks! sadly, the easter bunny left me no chocolate. but i'll bet the cadbury creme eggs are all half-price now...

natalie, the queen of cheese is correct. it's only the taint to us.

and their burgers are yummy.

 
At 10 April, 2007 20:03, Blogger masgblog said...

I had fries on Sunday, first time since I gave them up for Lent.....Wendy's fies....

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

->