Dork-o-Rama: The Random Thoughts of a Total Goofball

Embracing the Dork Side....Because Life is Too Short to Take Yourself Too Seriously

Saturday, March 24, 2007

Cupid loves my city too. Not sure why I took this one, but I like it.
Yup, that's the Transamerica Pyramid.

Now you can see why I'm enjoying these walks so much.

*and when i got home, i actually cleaned house. yes, you read that right. i went for a long walk AND cleaned house... ON A FRIDAY. that's a first.

4
At 25 March, 2007 06:07, Blogger Balloon Pirate said...

Great pics. San Francisco looks cool and fresh in them. All ready for spring!

yeharr

 
At 25 March, 2007 07:20, Blogger JMai said...

I found my way to the ferry building when I was in your town! I really liked it, especially the cool shops inside. I sat on a bench watching the ferries for a while, and listened to part of a book reading at that bookstore in there.

Thanks for the photo tour! I enjoyed it, especially since I didn't get nearly enough time to visit SF.

 
At 25 March, 2007 09:29, Blogger terry said...

pirate, the funny thing is it's been dreary as hell this weekend.... so i'm glad i had the camera ready on friday to capture the sunny deliciousness that is now gone.

jmai, next time, we take you all over town!

 
At 26 March, 2007 06:08, Blogger Karen said...

Thanks for posting these! We visited San Francisco for a week last year and just couldn't get enough of it. Reminds of the fantastic time we had.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

->