Dork-o-Rama: The Random Thoughts of a Total Goofball

Embracing the Dork Side....Because Life is Too Short to Take Yourself Too Seriously

Saturday, March 10, 2007

Challenge accepted!

This one's for you, Nomadshan...


Look how similar the poses are! (Mine and Shan's, I mean.) I also have a giant gap between my front teeth here, but you can't really see it.
I think I was about 6 years old. I was costumed to dance the part of a strawberry soda in my ballet school's recital.
How do sodas dance, exactly? I couldn't tell you. But that little girl in the picture could.

14
At 11 March, 2007 07:35, Blogger JMai said...

The awesomest part of that post is that you were a strawberry soda. Awesome.

 
At 11 March, 2007 11:08, Blogger Shannon Morgan said...

You rock! I echo jmai: your role = maybe the best recital role ever.

So cute :)

Still giggling. (In a good way)

 
At 11 March, 2007 12:23, Blogger Jon said...

Who got to drink you.

The pervert in me just came out... sorry

 
At 11 March, 2007 12:56, Blogger Mouthy Girl said...

PRICELESS picture!!!!

And I'm dying laughing at Jon's comment! Haaaa!

 
At 11 March, 2007 15:08, Blogger terry said...

jmai, now that i think about it... i'm not even sure i've ever SEEN a strawberry soda in reality..!

shan, i'm still cracking up about the poses. at least there's no giant X on the floor on mine, though...

JON! you perv! you're talking about a child! just because that child hasn't been a child in decades...

though that's arguable, now that i think about it.

buddhagirl, don't encourage him!

 
At 11 March, 2007 18:50, Blogger masgblog said...

THAT's what I always wanted to do when I was little!!

 
At 11 March, 2007 19:02, Blogger terry said...

m, didn't we all?

 
At 11 March, 2007 20:18, Blogger Balloon Pirate said...

Wow. The orignal Fanta Girl.

Suddenly I'm thirsty.

yeharr

 
At 11 March, 2007 20:41, Blogger The Savage said...

A darling back then and a hottie now... what's it like being beautiful for that long a time?

 
At 11 March, 2007 21:06, Blogger terry said...

oh pirate... not you too...!

oh, savage... you are QUITE the sweet talker!

 
At 12 March, 2007 04:21, Blogger Sturdy Girl said...

I love when people post these pics!!

 
At 12 March, 2007 08:36, Blogger Queen of Cheese said...

What a cute little strawberry soda! :o)! Aw!!

I bet if you tried you could still do some soda steps ...

Terry-Strawberry.
An adorable soda
in your little skirt

 
At 12 March, 2007 09:46, Blogger Heidi the Hick said...

So cute! I have a little ballerina in my house too. Only she's rapidly gaining on me in height...

 
At 12 March, 2007 14:11, Blogger SignGurl said...

Absolutel adorable!!

I can't help that I snorted when I read Jon's comment.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

->