Dork-o-Rama: The Random Thoughts of a Total Goofball

Embracing the Dork Side....Because Life is Too Short to Take Yourself Too Seriously

Saturday, February 24, 2007

Fer crying out loud...

You know, I just had a feeling this would happen. I was soooo rundown by the end of last week, and then took on the big purge project over the weekend... and have been around a bunch of less-than-healthy people at work...

I'm sick again! At a terrible time.

I was supposed to see a friend's fake band last night. Nope.

Today, I was supposed to go on an all-day shopping/dining/gambling (yes, you read that right) outing with some of the women at my new place of employment. Excellent bonding experience, yes? Nope.

However, I will NOT be kept away from the big fancy Oscar party Miss Cheese and I have attended for the past two years. It's too much fun to miss. And we're getting our makeup done by professionals again this year so that we're red-carpet ready. No, really... there's a red carpet at this event!

And truth be told, this isn't the sickest I've ever been, but it's not nice.

Dammit. Bring on the Alka-Seltzer Plus Cold Medicine!

8
At 24 February, 2007 13:46, Blogger Mouthy Girl said...

Jaysus! Feel better, dammit.

Get your make-up done and slather on some Vick's.

Again, FEEL BETTER!

 
At 24 February, 2007 16:49, Blogger SignGurl said...

I just finished the shopping/eating/gambling tour with my family today and it was great for bonding.

Here's to hoping you get lots better by tomorrow.

 
At 24 February, 2007 17:25, Blogger Blondie said...

Oh, honey. You poor thing. I was inspired by you this morning so I took out all of my garbage--almost killed myself doing it. Now I'm going to nestle in and watch 48 Hours Mysteries. This after passing out early on the couch last night. I'm soooo like totally exciting. And not sick. Feel better!!!!!!!

 
At 25 February, 2007 12:54, Blogger Jon said...

I need to walk around with a vitamin C drip constantly going.

Fell better

 
At 25 February, 2007 16:19, Blogger Michelle said...

oh man.....tis the season for colds and other sicknesses. :( I hope you feel better soon......you have to be able to enjoy that new beer afterall ;)
Have fun at the Oscar party!! :)

 
At 26 February, 2007 03:04, Blogger The Savage said...

And now for the really good news...
My computer has been resurrected.. I have returned... :D

I bought some Redbridge the other day... I like it... Made by Budweiser.. almost 9 bucks a sixer... eh... s'right.. I like it...

 
At 26 February, 2007 05:41, Blogger Sturdy Girl said...

A shot of scotch and to bed early. The Irish way to recover quickly.

Hope you feel better soon!

I hate being sick.

 
At 26 February, 2007 06:52, Blogger sassinak said...

love monkey is a smart chick except irish whiskey is better than scots whisky :)

maybe that's just me?

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

->