Dork-o-Rama: The Random Thoughts of a Total Goofball

Embracing the Dork Side....Because Life is Too Short to Take Yourself Too Seriously

Sunday, February 18, 2007

Shoe boxes galore! I didn't quite realize how many pairs of shoes I had, since I don't wear most of them. I was surprised to find some I don't remember buying OR wearing, but they'd clearly been worn. Just confirms my theory that I'm losing my mind.
Those old, beat-up boots don't have a box, but I'm keeping 'em anyway. They're good for sloppy rainy days. And comfy.

A closer view of the chaos in the back of the closet.


Ooh. Neat! Okay, neater than it was, at least.

Skipping the kitchen extravaganza, because, again, the pictures don't show much difference between before and after. I got rid of all sorts of old coffee cups -- the kind that come with your dinnerware -- and souvenir glasses I've never used.

3
At 18 February, 2007 16:05, Blogger myohmy said...

finally the mistery is solved.
I had always wondered where the hell all that "American Stuff" that is sold in second hand stores here came from. Now I know.
And I understand now why all those things were almost new.
Here I buy most of the toys for my baby in those shops, mainly because they're almost new and are far more durable than Chinese toys (for the same price).
I have to thank you for contributing to this chain.
I'm really addicted to going to the American flea market Sunday mornings.

 
At 18 February, 2007 16:09, Blogger terry said...

myohmy, it's truly embarassing. no one needs all this stuff. but if my passing it along does some good, then i feel a little better.

 
At 23 February, 2007 10:39, Blogger masgblog said...

This is almost like looking at the 'Neat' program or 'Mission: Organization' in TV, and I am so impressed! I am an admitted neat freak and organizational nut. When I need to do something to keep my mind calm, I organize. I swear, if I was ever out of work, I would become a professional organizer.

re living in the city...thank you , and no it didn't make a difference...the song is still rolling around in my noggin.

re giving up chocolate...no way Jose....I am doing away with my casual french fries or junky type food, not that I eat a lot of it, but I had to find something!...blogging wasn't an option.

Have a great weekend my bloggy dork-o-rama buddy...

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

->