Dork-o-Rama: The Random Thoughts of a Total Goofball

Embracing the Dork Side....Because Life is Too Short to Take Yourself Too Seriously

Wednesday, January 31, 2007

Is it wrong...



...that I enjoyed this as much as I did?

I'm talking about what happens at the 3:20 mark...

14
At 31 January, 2007 19:28, Blogger Balloon Pirate said...

No, it seems appropriate for you.

yeharr

 
At 31 January, 2007 21:12, Blogger terry said...

what can i say pirate... i'm a perv without an outlet...!

 
At 01 February, 2007 13:48, Blogger Heidi the Hick said...

nice undies

 
At 01 February, 2007 18:46, Blogger JMai said...

Wrong? Nahhh.

PS I hate your word verification, which gets me nearly every time!

 
At 01 February, 2007 21:16, Blogger terry said...

heidi... nice ass, too. then again, i am blinded by my enormous crush, so who knows what it looks like to a "normal" person.

jmai... i hate my word verification too! i can never get these things on the first try.

 
At 01 February, 2007 21:55, Blogger Jon said...

That was awesome. I knew it was going to happen.

 
At 01 February, 2007 22:26, Blogger FATSO said...

Terry- I have spent time in Oshawa (I even have friends there) Actually i spent a week there one day....

I have also been to Saginaw. Yes, indeed. I would say that was an appropriate place to wear anything with Oshawa on it.

My ass, however is nicer.

 
At 02 February, 2007 01:46, Blogger The Savage said...

It's steeped in silly hilarity.... (not to be confused with hillary-t) so enjoy it as much as you like... Colbert might indeed have a nice ass except had I mentioned it I'd lose my manbership card....

 
At 02 February, 2007 04:37, Blogger Blondie said...

Small pleasures are what makes life worth living. Gotta love Colbert.

 
At 02 February, 2007 16:25, Blogger terry said...

jon, it WAS awesome...!

fatso, will we be seeing your ass anytime soon?

savage, it's okay. you can admit steve's a hunk.

blondie, truer words were never spoken...!

 
At 03 February, 2007 00:43, Blogger FATSO said...

well I was thinking of displaying it....whaddaya think?

 
At 03 February, 2007 20:10, Blogger masgblog said...

hmmm it says the video is no longer available???? wazzup with that?

 
At 04 February, 2007 09:39, Blogger the shrewness said...

darn it.. i cant view the video!

can i get a recap? :)

 
At 04 February, 2007 11:03, Blogger terry said...

oh...damn.... viacom ordered youtube to remove thousands of its videos, and this is one of them.

damn.

so, the short version of the recap is that my man stephen dropped trou to show off the sports jersey he was wearing as underwear and lovingly pointed his ass at the camera.

i enjoyed that more than is appropriate.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

->