Dork-o-Rama: The Random Thoughts of a Total Goofball

Embracing the Dork Side....Because Life is Too Short to Take Yourself Too Seriously

Monday, February 12, 2007

I feel so special...

No, really!

The oh-so-clever Balloon Pirate has launched a new blog. And I've been invited to contribute.

Considering that I can't keep my mouth shut where pop culture is concerned, I'm SO there.

Go check it out. It's on the links over there now, too.

Thanks, Pirate!

3
At 12 February, 2007 20:13, Blogger Balloon Pirate said...

ooh, and I'm on top, too!

yeharr

 
At 12 February, 2007 20:20, Blogger Natalia said...

Woohoo. Actually, I am starting a new blog with my teaching and writing stuff on there, so I can remove the older site I have.

-N

 
At 13 February, 2007 20:32, Blogger Jon said...

That's what we need... more of Terry ranting

:P

Just kidding doll. I'm looking forward to it.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

->