Dork-o-Rama: The Random Thoughts of a Total Goofball

Embracing the Dork Side....Because Life is Too Short to Take Yourself Too Seriously

Sunday, February 18, 2007

I filled up 12 large garbage bags, plus a bunch of smaller shopping bags and assorted boxes with crap. One of those large bags was filled with... BAGS! I had a collection of a ton of bags from shopping expeditions. Ridiculous. Why do I hang on to this stuff?
I had so much debris all over the apartment, I could barely walk around in here last night. I was convinced I'd wake up in the middle of the night and kill myself trying to get a drink of water.
More crap. Crap, crap, crap.

The same views today, after the adorable 1-800-GOT JUNK guys came and carted it all away.
Ahhh.


It's a good thing I hired help, because I did a number on my back. I'm really sore, and I'd never have made it to the dump today. I'd be forced to live amid those piles forever!!

I'm tired, I hurt, but it was worth it. I'm so pleased I did this. Somebody bring me a cocktail.

4
At 18 February, 2007 13:02, Blogger Balloon Pirate said...

The only mixed drinks I can make involve skim milk and Nesquick, so I doubt I can do anything in that department.

However, I have very strong and supple fingers, and I give great massages...

verification word: ongob

yeharr

 
At 18 February, 2007 15:55, Blogger terry said...

pirate, i'll bet a little baileys would be yummy in some chocolate milk.

but i'd rather have the massage!

 
At 18 February, 2007 17:37, Blogger Sturdy Girl said...

You SO deserve a cocktail!!! It looks great and I'm sure feels great too - well, it probably feels a little weird going through all that stuff, but ... now all that's done and you are clutter free!!

 
At 18 February, 2007 19:25, Blogger terry said...

lovemonkey, it was annoying going through all that paperwork because it was slowing me down. but yeah... feels great now that this is done! now i can fine tune.

later. much later. now, there is wine to enjoy.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

->