Dork-o-Rama: The Random Thoughts of a Total Goofball

Embracing the Dork Side....Because Life is Too Short to Take Yourself Too Seriously

Tuesday, March 06, 2007

Ummm...

  • No. I do not want oversexed shoes.
  • And I certainly don't want my feet having a better sex life than I do.
Worst... slogan... ever!
*umm.... i have two pairs of boots made by these people. i might not have purchased the second ones had i seen this slogan on the box the first ones came in...

12
At 06 March, 2007 20:45, Blogger JMai said...

But the important question is, are these lovemaking boots comfortable?

 
At 07 March, 2007 02:27, Blogger The Savage said...

So... what's it like owning a pair of foot fuckers?

 
At 07 March, 2007 08:32, Blogger Queen of Cheese said...

I maintain shoes that MAKE LOVE are better than mean pinching shoes.

I could use a pair of those right now.

FOOT FUCKERS!!!! hah hah hah hah hah! foot fucker.

That is fun to say.

 
At 07 March, 2007 10:01, Blogger terry said...

they're fine, jmai... but they're not the most comfortable shoes i've ever owned.... which is what this slogan suggests.

or maybe they're just supposed to excite my feet.

savage..HAH. not as satistying as one might hope.

cheese, that's true. shoes that pinch are fucked.

 
At 07 March, 2007 10:42, Blogger April said...

lmao...i wouldn't buy them if i saw the slogan either.

especially since i've now heard they aren't what the slogan says!

foot fucking shoes! HAHHHaa

 
At 07 March, 2007 10:51, Blogger Balloon Pirate said...

My vote for Worst Slogan Ever comes from Tiger Brand Malt Liquor (available at many of the finer bodegas in North Carolina):

"It's everything you want in a malt liquor--and it tastes good, too!"

yeharr

 
At 07 March, 2007 11:27, Blogger terry said...

april, as long as they don't fuck UP my feet, then i'm good...

pirate, is that anything like that fine old boston vodka (or whatever the hell brand that was...)?

 
At 07 March, 2007 12:43, Blogger Sturdy Girl said...

damn - I can't agree - I'll take what I can get. One part of my body getting attention is better than none at all. Gimme some of that foot lovin'!!

 
At 07 March, 2007 13:17, Blogger Heidi the Hick said...

These boots were made for....?

 
At 07 March, 2007 14:45, Blogger terry said...

love monkey, good point...but i don't want that from my shoes....

HEIDI!!! that is the LINE OF THE DAY.

hahahahahahhahaha.

 
At 07 March, 2007 17:55, Blogger SignGurl said...

Bwahahah!!!!!

 
At 07 March, 2007 18:19, Blogger Jon said...

Do they have little suction devices to suck on your toes? I hope I get to see that. How about Monday evening? :D

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

->