Dork-o-Rama: The Random Thoughts of a Total Goofball

Embracing the Dork Side....Because Life is Too Short to Take Yourself Too Seriously

Thursday, March 01, 2007

Cool beans...



Cute, ain't it?

That is the fine work of my dear friend Kim. Aside from being one of the funniest people around, she's a talented artiste.

That design -- and many other cool designs -- are featured on mugs, magnets and tiles that YOU can own! Yes, YOU!

Click here to check out her work. And, perhaps, purchase something cool.

In case you can't tell, Kim's a coffee fiend, so the goodies there now are all coffee-themed, but there will be more to come very soon and I'll let you know when there's new stuff to enjoy.

Now I just need to figure out what I want first...

12
At 02 March, 2007 07:33, Blogger April said...

cool stuff!

i'm a coffee fiend as well...as are several of my friends. gotta pick out what i want, too! :)

 
At 02 March, 2007 09:39, Blogger Balloon Pirate said...

does she have a website somewhere that I can view her work without having to click through three or four times to view it?

yeharr

 
At 02 March, 2007 10:17, Blogger terry said...

hi april.... yes! go pick out some cool stuff! it's all so cute.

pirate... i think that's it right now. is it really that much clicking?? i don't recall an inordinate amount of clicking...

 
At 02 March, 2007 14:56, Blogger The Savage said...

I really don't have a comment but I wanted to feel like I am doign something by just typing randomly....

 
At 02 March, 2007 15:51, Blogger Heidi the Hick said...

She's got a great graphic sense!

Too bad I avoid coffee like a disease...although I do know a gang of recording engineers who are fueled by the stuff.

She's got one o them fancy cafepress sites. Mine is not that slick looking.

 
At 02 March, 2007 15:54, Blogger Heidi the Hick said...

Ok on closer inspection, I must have the mug with the green skull and cross bones...

 
At 02 March, 2007 20:14, Blogger Jon said...

I have too many mugs as it is, and I don't drink coffee. I know... I'm a freak

 
At 02 March, 2007 20:17, Blogger terry said...

savage...HAAAAH... that made me snort.

heidi, she DOES have a great graphic sense...! she consistently amazes me with what she can do.

i can't even draw stick people.

and she's a big fan of skulls, too! she has loads of skull gear!

jon, doesn't your girlfriend want a mug? ;)

 
At 03 March, 2007 14:07, Blogger Queen of Cheese said...

I like skulls too. Cute!!

 
At 03 March, 2007 15:53, Blogger terry said...

cheese, she has the greatest skull purse. it has a little pink bow on it. SO cute.

 
At 04 March, 2007 11:53, Blogger Mouthy Girl said...

OMG.

I am so fucked on this one because I've saved her link in my folder titled "Stuff to Buy." No kidding. I have a folder on my favs.

And...I only get paid once a month...and that was five days ago! *clapping hands*

 
At 04 March, 2007 12:03, Blogger terry said...

buddha girl, yaaay! it's good stuff, and you're supporting a fine artist. enjoy!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

->