Dork-o-Rama: The Random Thoughts of a Total Goofball

Embracing the Dork Side....Because Life is Too Short to Take Yourself Too Seriously

Monday, March 19, 2007

The felon in the family...

So, now my brother's a convicted felon.

Click here for the back story. It's not pretty.

At a pre-trial hearing last week, he finally entered a guilty plea. Good move, since he's on tape admitting he took the money. He's to be sentenced in June.

And my mom's asked me to help her write the victim's statement she's been asked to submit for the sentencing. I see this as the writing assignment of a lifetime, because it could tip the balance toward a stiffer sentence. I hope. He could just end up with supervision, which would suck big donkey balls. Probation would suck only a little less than that.

I want blood.

Figuratively. Of course.

Yeah. Um.

(Then again, if I were to ever see him again, it would be mighty difficult to keep my hands off his throat... )

I know. Terrible. Whatever. I'm not anywhere close to that forgiveness notion. Especially when my mother continues to blame herself for "raising him this way."

Fucking fucker. Rot in hell.


(yeah, I'm still a little hormonal...)

14
At 19 March, 2007 21:29, Blogger Jon said...

I hope he gets gang raped in jail

 
At 19 March, 2007 22:30, Blogger terry said...

i must admit, jon... i've thought of that.

of course, he might not get any more jail time than he served when he was first arrested, so...

 
At 20 March, 2007 03:01, Blogger DZER said...

hell yeah! fuck that fuckin' fucker!

 
At 20 March, 2007 03:25, Blogger The Savage said...

May the crabs of a thousand whores infest his genitalia after he loses his hands in some grotesque accident.....

 
At 20 March, 2007 04:18, Blogger Sturdy Girl said...

I can't top Savage's curse. ALthough if you like, I can boil some smelly stuff on the stove and light candles. Let me know.

 
At 20 March, 2007 05:48, Blogger Blondie said...

I am so glad you and your momma carried this through (even though it must have been really hard). I'm still horrified by this whole story. :( Ugh. Keep us informed.

 
At 20 March, 2007 11:27, Blogger terry said...

dzer, i couldn't have said it better myself.

savage, that is a MOST excellent curse.

love monkey, you can't have too many curses for a scumbag like this...

blondie, it really is unbelievable. especially for my mom. my heart aches for her.

 
At 20 March, 2007 16:17, Blogger Pat & Reg said...

I'm so sorry Terry. He deserves every nasty thing he gets. Especially savage's curse! Don't ever feel bad about. EVER. I hope your mom finds some peace after all of this is said in done. He will rot in hell. Count on it.

 
At 20 March, 2007 17:04, Blogger Mouthy Girl said...

Hell. Don't blame your anger on hormones. You have a great fucking reason to be wishing a heap of shit on your good-for-nothing brother.

I pray that your mom can get past the guilt she's needlessly heaped on herself.

I also pray that he gets ONE day in jail, that savage's curse comes to fruition, and that some well-meaning guard 'mistakingly' announces to the fellow prisonmates that your brother is a child molester. It'll take mere hours for his punishment to be be completed.

 
At 20 March, 2007 19:40, Blogger terry said...

reg, thanks for your kind words. i hope my mom can find that peace, too. i wish i could wave a magic wand and just bring it to her.

buddha girl, i actually DON'T blame my hormones for the anger. i do blame the hormones - a bit - for the tears as i wrote this. this situation just infuriates me.

the last time i felt this kind of fury was when i realized all the lies i'd been told by the ex-husband.

interesting that two of the men closest to me have been responsible for such utter betrayals.

thanks for your prayers. they mean a lot.

 
At 21 March, 2007 05:46, Blogger JMai said...

That must be such a hard thing for your mom to do...I'm glad you're there to help her along with it, and remind her that it's NOT her fault. How could it be, when she's got one like him and one like you? Disparity like that wouldn't make sense if the problem was her childrearing.

I hope that made sense. I'm relieved to know he'll be punished, I hate it when people get away with bullshit like that.

 
At 21 March, 2007 06:21, Blogger SignGurl said...

Your poor mother. She should know that parents cannot be blamed for all that their child does. There is only so much influence from the parents.

 
At 21 March, 2007 08:43, Blogger April said...

hormonal or not...that is a f'ing shitty thing to do to ANYONE, much less his own mother.

 
At 21 March, 2007 11:36, Blogger Natalia said...

I hope he does what he deserves. While it's surely sad for everyone to have to do this when he's a family member, the fact is that toxic people are to be eradicated from one's life if possible. He might be reformed when he comes out. He might not. It's normal to want blood. Just make sure that you are satisfied with his punishment and are able to move on. Resentment kills the person that holds the grudge, not the one the grudge is held against.

-N

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

->