Dork-o-Rama: The Random Thoughts of a Total Goofball

Embracing the Dork Side....Because Life is Too Short to Take Yourself Too Seriously

Monday, April 23, 2007

Ohhhhhh...

  • Not a bad way to start the week. Ahem.
  • And then I got the news that someone I greatly admired died unexpectedly and that put a big damper on things. I didn't even know Michael Smuin -- I'd met him a couple of times, in a professional capacity -- but I was moved by his artistry (I've written about his ballet company before) and am deeply saddened by his death. All I want to do now is cry.
Perhaps an episode of "Six Feet Under" will help me with that...

18
At 23 April, 2007 21:13, Blogger Diva M. said...

I am green, green, absolutely GREEN with envy. Did you happen to slip Peter my phone number?

 
At 23 April, 2007 22:19, Blogger terry said...

no, sassy one... i was too busy trying not to tear off his clothes.

actually, i was just trying to be a composed dork. as opposed to my usual state of being.

 
At 24 April, 2007 03:30, Blogger The Savage said...

I'm not familiar with Mr. Krause but I am sure I have seen pics of the Hotty he is standing next to in the pic.... Ta-Dow!

 
At 24 April, 2007 06:51, Blogger Balloon Pirate said...

One of my favorite actors since his days on Sports Night.

very few Interesting People ever make it to Swillburg.

yeharr

 
At 24 April, 2007 10:09, Blogger terry said...

savage, you are too cute.

pirate, i LOOOOOOVED sports night. LOVED it. great show. but he even said yesterday he'd not have been able to do six feet under if that show had continued, so...

 
At 24 April, 2007 16:53, Blogger The Savage said...

Seriously She's uber-hot in my book.. and her cheesey little friend too... (wink)

 
At 24 April, 2007 17:09, Blogger terry said...

savage, you're killing me! now i'm blushing.

her cheesiness is definitely uber-hot. i am uber dork.

 
At 24 April, 2007 17:57, Blogger SignGurl said...

I agree with Savage, you are uber hot! I'm so jealous Peter has his arm around you. You have no idea....

 
At 24 April, 2007 18:04, Blogger terry said...

signgurl, you are uber sweet!

and i DO have some idea. you have no idea how happy that made me!

(i got to put my arm around him too. i was forced to swoon silently.)

 
At 25 April, 2007 03:06, Blogger The Savage said...

Yeah but uber-dork is also uber-hot in my uber-book.....

 
At 25 April, 2007 05:34, Blogger Blondie said...

OMG. I used to DROOL on my television during 6 Feet. I have every season on DVD. Please tell me you licked him.

 
At 25 April, 2007 06:10, Blogger Natalia said...

Woohoo. He is a cutie pie. And I love the dorky you.

-N

 
At 25 April, 2007 06:31, Blogger Miss Awesome said...

You know he was trying to touch your boob.

 
At 25 April, 2007 10:54, Blogger cadbury_vw said...

did i mention that you are beautiful, Terry?

 
At 25 April, 2007 12:12, Blogger terry said...

savage, you are uber sweet. seriously.

blondie, he looked, in person, every bit as gorgoeous as you'd expect. and it took everything in me to keep from mauling him.

nat, he is. and thanks!

yvonne, you made me laugh out loud with that one. if only!

cad, you are very sweet. thank you.

 
At 25 April, 2007 14:29, Blogger Laura said...

why did u meet him?
I used to like that show, but not in the end when his character absolutely irritated the shit out of me..

 
At 25 April, 2007 17:10, Blogger terry said...

laura, i think you might be able to guess, considering the work your mother, uncle, and cousin do...

yeah, nate was a dick... but peter is not.

 
At 02 May, 2007 18:44, Blogger masgblog said...

oh my gosh...I am a huge SFU fan...Peter Krause...wow...

when you come back to earth...I ememd you...

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

->