Dork-o-Rama: The Random Thoughts of a Total Goofball

Embracing the Dork Side....Because Life is Too Short to Take Yourself Too Seriously

Thursday, June 14, 2007

*Sigh...



I'm jonesing already.

8
At 14 June, 2007 23:09, Blogger Jon said...

You get to go to all the cool places

 
At 15 June, 2007 05:10, Blogger Blondie said...

Hmmm...so much love for NY... ever think about living there?

 
At 15 June, 2007 06:59, Blogger Natalia said...

It's funny...when I was in NYC, it totally felt like home but I also took a realistic look at just how small and expensive the apartments are and wondered if I would give up my resort-like condo for all the livelihood of the city. Jury is still out. Maybe if I could spend half the time in each place. But NYC is a place that can be enjoyed fully only if you have money in your pocket and in your bank account...unless you are a student and don't mind the ramen noodle diet to afford the rent...cause a mortgage is not an option.

Sorry...I'm ranting.

Nice pics, though!

-N

 
At 15 June, 2007 17:59, Blogger terry said...

jon, there are so many cool places i WANT to go to...

blondie, yes. more on that later.

nat, those are all great points. but already, i live in an expensive city -- second only to nyc, actually, in terms of cost of living. and do i really need all the space i have in my apartment? not really.

so... yeah.

 
At 15 June, 2007 20:30, Blogger Balloon Pirate said...

It comes down to reality
And it's fine with me 'cause I've let it slide
Don't care if it's Chinatown or on Riverside
I don't have any reasons
I've left them all behind
I'm in a New York state of mind.

yeharr

 
At 17 June, 2007 11:18, Blogger Pat & Reg said...

Happy Belated Birthday!!!!!

 
At 18 June, 2007 07:05, Blogger SignGurl said...

Gorgeous pictures!

Hope your birthday was awesome!

 
At 18 June, 2007 14:06, Blogger cadbury_vw said...

"Livin' La Vida Dorka" looks like an OK life...

glad you enjoyed your trip, even if you are missing it now

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

->