Dork-o-Rama: The Random Thoughts of a Total Goofball

Embracing the Dork Side....Because Life is Too Short to Take Yourself Too Seriously

Wednesday, July 18, 2007

I'm alive!

I know it doesn't seem like it, considering how barren my blog is this week....

And I DID start thinking perhaps I had contracted West Nile Virus last week, when this critter bite on my foot wouldn't stop itching, hurting, or swelling.

The damned thing is still visible, but at least I don't feel it anymore.

Now I think it was a vampire bite.

8
At 18 July, 2007 23:33, Blogger Laura said...

damn vampires.. they will get u every time! yeah ms never posts! talk about me...i kid, i kid! we must (me, u ang, diana mom etc) have a get together before i depart to college by the way!

 
At 19 July, 2007 03:45, Blogger The Savage said...

I want to drink wine with you....
Not that has anything to do with your post but I like wine and you like wine....

 
At 19 July, 2007 05:08, Blogger Blondie said...

I have been attacked by miniature vampires before. It's not fun. Start to worry when you turn blue and get dark circles under your eyes.

 
At 20 July, 2007 08:18, Blogger cadbury_vw said...

there's this stuff called afterbite

it's mostly ammonia - it stops bites from itching right away

 
At 20 July, 2007 09:37, Blogger sassinak said...

damm terry that sucks

glad you're too busy to blog it means life is good :)

 
At 20 July, 2007 10:35, Blogger Natalia said...

Ouchie. Hope it goes away. But hope you don't go away. We do miss you.

-N

 
At 21 July, 2007 14:49, Blogger Mouthy Girl said...

I think this whole vampire things calls for a couple of things:

1. A pedicure

2. RED wine...in honor of the biter

3. Pics of the BITEE once she turns into one of those ultra cool vampire chicks with crazy-ass teeth.

Got that?

 
At 21 July, 2007 21:31, Blogger Balloon Pirate said...

Is this the same one that sucked through yer sock in the previous post?

Better the foot than the face,I always say.

Well, actually I never say that, but I should...

yeharr

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

->