Dork-o-Rama: The Random Thoughts of a Total Goofball

Embracing the Dork Side....Because Life is Too Short to Take Yourself Too Seriously

Tuesday, July 31, 2007

Lights and tunnels...

As in, I'm seeing a light at the end of the tunnel.

And that light surrounds a 90-minute massage on Friday night.

I expect to life to return to some semblance of normal -- as normal as is possible where I'm concerned -- after that.

Miss you guys!

5
At 01 August, 2007 04:11, Blogger The Savage said...

Lead us into the light Terry-Ann.... (and other bad Poltergeist II references)

 
At 01 August, 2007 06:46, Blogger Natalia said...

Oh I have a certificate for a massage too. I can't wait. BLISS!

-N

 
At 01 August, 2007 15:22, Blogger Mouthy Girl said...

Here's to treating ourselves well and to you getting back to feeling great!

You've been missed, Terry!

 
At 02 August, 2007 05:18, Blogger Blondie said...

That light is a train. Hahahaha! Just kidding. Seriously, I think I'm starting to see a light, too, which feels super good because I'm exhausted... groan.

 
At 02 August, 2007 20:56, Blogger Michael B said...

you go girl. looking forward to some fresh dorkisms

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

->