Dork-o-Rama: The Random Thoughts of a Total Goofball

Embracing the Dork Side....Because Life is Too Short to Take Yourself Too Seriously

Sunday, July 22, 2007

Back soon...

I had planned to finally write about last (!) month's NYC trip, and a few other things this weekend... but then I spent most of yesterday making several people cry with the news that someone they knew and loved died unexpectedly.

So I'm pretty drained and have a hell of a week ahead, so I'll be back with those posts soon.

9
At 22 July, 2007 21:50, Blogger Jon said...

I'm sorry for your loss. HUGS

 
At 23 July, 2007 10:50, Blogger cadbury_vw said...

what jon said

 
At 23 July, 2007 22:41, Blogger terry said...

thanks guys... this person isn't someone i knew well, but many people i work with were very close to him, and it's no fun being the bearer of news like this.

and the mood at work is very dark.

 
At 24 July, 2007 16:21, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Ick, sorry for ya...
Hope to see you soon :)

 
At 25 July, 2007 23:34, Blogger Mouthy Girl said...

Here's to brighter days as well as your empathy for the people at work who are grieving.

*hard hugs*

 
At 26 July, 2007 06:07, Blogger sassinak said...

i sometimes think it's harder to be the person in your shoes because you don't actually share the feelings that everyone else in the group is having except you do by extension ...

anyway love hope it cheers up in your hood

 
At 26 July, 2007 10:53, Blogger Natalia said...

We miss you.

-N

 
At 27 July, 2007 22:05, Blogger Laura said...

aww, its so sad about his death. even though i didnt really have an opinion about him...he has a son around my age, so it made me feel sad. Sorry about that! I didnt realize u were so close! Next time I visit i will stop by!

u had funky nail polish i would comment on?!?! i vaguely remember that! ah, well, it was my job to point out everyone's flaws...so just nail polish is not that bad!!

 
At 30 July, 2007 05:16, Blogger Blondie said...

Boo. That is terrible news. I hope you are doing OK. Hug hug.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

->