Dork-o-Rama: The Random Thoughts of a Total Goofball

Embracing the Dork Side....Because Life is Too Short to Take Yourself Too Seriously

Wednesday, August 01, 2007

Um....

I still think my iPod is reading my mind.


Because every time I've used it lately, it's given me this:






EVERY time, even on shuffle. It's one of my all-time favorite songs, yes. But lately....uh... let's just say this is a topic that's been on my mind a lot.


(and awwww, so bittersweet to see freddie. how i miss him!)


But then tonight, it gave me this:





Omigod. LOVE this song. But it only made me dance around my apartment, not think.

Or IS gigolo the only way to go?? Eeeuw.

2
At 02 August, 2007 06:48, Blogger Natalia said...

Lol. If I was to take my ipod's choices, I don't know what it would be trying to tell me. It's all mixed messages.

-N

 
At 02 August, 2007 14:14, Blogger The Savage said...

If only I lived closer... sigh....

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

->