Dork-o-Rama: The Random Thoughts of a Total Goofball

Embracing the Dork Side....Because Life is Too Short to Take Yourself Too Seriously

Tuesday, December 18, 2007

So, like... *

Yes, I'm still alive. That head injury from a few weeks back didn't suddenly kill me.

Just busy. Realized over the weekend while I was lazing around after a grueling hula workshop (seriously, he expected us to learn an entire dance in a few hours?? ha!) that Christmas is just days away, and that I actually DO have gifts I want to buy for people. Good thing I'm taking a couple of days off at the end of the week, because otherwise, there'd be no shopping time.

Hey, are you on my Christmas card list? Chances are you're not going to get a card this year. Again. I suck. But just because I haven't found the time to scrawl a few unintelligible lines (my handwriting gets more atrocious by the day) on a card, it doesn't mean I don't love you...

It just means I suck.

Ho. Ho. HOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOboy.


*i'm not even sure how this started, but it's how my boss and i start conversations with one another, after the official "dude" greeting. this started many, many years ago... and as much as we try to stop duding, we can't. when he first rescued me from my old job... i mean, hired me... i told him i'd do my best not to "dude" him in front of the rest of the staff, but that didn't last long. and he's as bad as i am. in fact, the return address on his family christmas card started with "dude...."

4
At 19 December, 2007 07:21, Blogger SignGurl said...

I suck too because I didn't send cards this year either.

I'm sure people understand.

 
At 19 December, 2007 18:10, Blogger The Savage said...

Merry Christmas and stuff.... I need no card.. wait.... I am a card... okay, so I'm more a ham... mmmm ham.... I like ham....
Colbert for Pres!!!!

 
At 19 December, 2007 19:41, Blogger Heidi the Hick said...

So like, Dude. I started my Christmas newsletter two days ago. Yep.

 
At 20 December, 2007 18:23, Blogger Queen of Cheese said...

where's my card??

GOD

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

->