Dork-o-Rama: The Random Thoughts of a Total Goofball

Embracing the Dork Side....Because Life is Too Short to Take Yourself Too Seriously

Saturday, January 05, 2008

WTF???

A spam text messages?

About a fucking chat line?

At fucking 1 a.m. on a Thursday???

Fuuuuuck!

Note to self: always silence the text message alert when you go to bed. (The cell phone must remain on, for work emergencies.)

My calendar trauma continues. I went to Target today, and thought I'd pick up a new wall calendar there and THEY WERE OUT. There wasn't one calendar in the store, though the sign pointing me to calendars was still there. Yeah, THANKS for that.

Again, WTF?? It's still the first week in January! I usually get my calendars (or the always-helpful Angela gets them for me) in JANUARY!!

None of this is helping with the cranky. I'm just saying...

7
At 05 January, 2008 23:07, Blogger Jon said...

Try Barnes & Noble. They always have calendars

 
At 06 January, 2008 12:37, Blogger Diva M. said...

My goodness, we need to get you a calendar. I was... somewhere... this week, and I stumbled upon an entire calendar store. I think it was the Metreon. Also, try Borders; the one in Union Square has a pretty big calendar section.

And, oh yeah, text spamming is nothing new. Annoying, but not new.

 
At 07 January, 2008 10:27, Blogger Foofa said...

I have never got a spam text. That is crazy. I hope your calendar search improves.

 
At 07 January, 2008 11:19, Blogger Balloon Pirate said...

If I could have come up with a witty faux-spam message, I would be texting you right now.

I've gotten them too. I wonder if they're just sent out in a numeric sequence, or if somehow the spammers have found another inroad to our privacy.

yeharr

 
At 07 January, 2008 11:27, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I hate that text noise in the middle of the night, I don't even look anymore...hang in there Terry, I'm hoping the crankies pass for the both of us soon!

Lots of love,
Lil'sis

 
At 07 January, 2008 13:04, Blogger Mouthy Girl said...

Spam text? That is some serious bullshit-o-rama.

Calendars: I thought of you this morning when I was in my classroom and spied a rather HUGE blank spot on my bulletin board. Now I'm gonna have to do the calendar shuffle with you.

 
At 07 January, 2008 19:15, Blogger Queen of Cheese said...

hey they still have some at green apple....

or if you can wait until 2009, you can get the Cute Overload page a day calendar .... somebody we know is going to be featured in it!!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

->