Dork-o-Rama: The Random Thoughts of a Total Goofball

Embracing the Dork Side....Because Life is Too Short to Take Yourself Too Seriously

Monday, January 21, 2008

Hey!

Where'd everybody go?

Is it post-Christmas blahs, or is everyone too frozen to blog these days?

(I am, of course, going to ignore the fact that I haven't posted anything in a week. At least I have that Twitter thing going on over there ---> now.)

Lots to talk about, but so little time... more soon.

6
At 22 January, 2008 02:41, Blogger Mouthy Girl said...

Take your time, woman. Just make sure you return with more plans for your NY trip and stories from hula world!

 
At 22 January, 2008 05:41, Blogger DZER said...

you twitterer!

 
At 22 January, 2008 07:30, Blogger Balloon Pirate said...

I just haven't seem to find the time to blarg. Glad you're doing well.

yeharr

 
At 22 January, 2008 11:48, Blogger lattégirl said...

Pot, kettle, etc.

 
At 22 January, 2008 14:48, Blogger SignGurl said...

I've been hyper blogging. I guess I'm trying to make up for my lameness that will come in the next couple of weeks.

 
At 23 January, 2008 05:45, Blogger Michael B said...

nice seeing you on twitter

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

->