Dork-o-Rama: The Random Thoughts of a Total Goofball

Embracing the Dork Side....Because Life is Too Short to Take Yourself Too Seriously

Tuesday, January 29, 2008

My vacation plans, so far...

(actually, not that new anymore. I almost saw it on my last trip, last June!)
(That's Nathan Lane, in the Mamet play "November." Couldn't find an image that was self-explanatory for this one.)

I know. The reviews were kind of meh. I don't care.

Sadly, no Colbert tickets are available... but I have a friend with a spare Daily Show ticket!!

I'm dying.

IS IT MARCH 9TH YET??

7
At 30 January, 2008 09:49, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Terry! I am so excited for you and supremely jealous as well, but more excited for you!

Can't wait to hear YOUR reviews on all the shows!

Lots of love,
Lil'sis

 
At 30 January, 2008 09:55, Blogger jenn said...

lucky!

 
At 30 January, 2008 13:53, Blogger Pat & Reg said...

Oooh, I'm excited about your trip. Take loads of pictures. Is "Avenue Q" still playing in New York? I saw it in London and it was HYSTERICAL! It was on the short side but very funny and worth the price of admission (I paid half-price). And you're right about those laminated maps, they're the best. I carried one around everywhere I went when I lived in Chicago.

 
At 30 January, 2008 20:18, Blogger Laura said...

oh.my.god the daily show??!1 i hate you!!! okay i dont. but you are so lucky!

 
At 31 January, 2008 12:51, Blogger Foofa said...

I can't believe you are going to see Stewart! Stewart made it all.

 
At 31 January, 2008 19:43, Blogger JMai said...

I have heard all good things about Spring Awakening... I know you're going in March when it's usually still quite cool in NYC, but from all reports... I suggest you dress lightly and bring a sassy fan just in case!

 
At 02 February, 2008 09:22, Blogger Miss Awesome said...

Don't they film Colbert in the same building? Maybe you can sneak in afterwards...or maybe they really film them at the same time.

Hmm, you'll have to let us all know the scoop afterwards.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

->