Dork-o-Rama: The Random Thoughts of a Total Goofball

Embracing the Dork Side....Because Life is Too Short to Take Yourself Too Seriously

Tuesday, December 26, 2006

Thank goodness The Taint* is open today...

...for I do not have the wherewithal to scrounge up lunch if it involves anything more than a phone call and a half-block walk.

I feel like I'm both hungover and the victim of a pummeling, but it was so worth it. New York was fabulous, and I'll post details and photos this weekend, when I have time. And some brain power. Because I've somehow managed to book a very busy week, even though I knew I wasn't getting home until Christmas night.

Silly.

Hope y'all had a marvy holiday. I did.


*the taint, for those of you who don't know, is the pub that sits exactly in between my former workplace and my current one. the nickname comes from her highness, le fromage.

10
At 26 December, 2006 14:39, Blogger JMai said...

Yay welcome back! Yay first! Yay New York at Christmastime! Boooo busy week!

 
At 26 December, 2006 15:33, Blogger Natalia said...

I'm glad you are back safely if a bit hungover and stuff. This week is really all about catch-up. The office is deathly quiet and I have next week off. Yaay.

-N

 
At 26 December, 2006 18:41, Blogger The Savage said...

Welcome back, Hotstuff! No worries about me.. Just readjusting and stuff gonna start back posting after the new year.. On hiatus til then....

 
At 26 December, 2006 19:27, Blogger Balloon Pirate said...

I look forward to reading it. Did you wave down at me as you flew over WNY?

yeharr

 
At 27 December, 2006 04:21, Blogger SignGurl said...

Glad to hear your trip went well. Can't wait for the pictures.

 
At 27 December, 2006 05:31, Blogger DZER said...

welcome back darlin' ... glad to hear your holidays were ... umm ... "marvy"

heh

 
At 27 December, 2006 14:11, Blogger Laura said...

yes, the taint!
I forgot what it was called
so one day I asked my mom if she went to see you at the cunt yet.
haha close enough, yeah?

 
At 27 December, 2006 16:25, Blogger terry said...

love all the yays and boos, jmai. and i thought of you when i got my bliss spa package on the plane...!

nat, here's hoping it stays relatively quiet here. so far, so good...

savage, glad to hear you're okay. and i hope you're enjoying your hiatus.

pirate, i waved and blew kisses. didn't you get them?

signgurl, thanks. the pics aren't totally exciting, but i like looking at 'em!

dzer, are you mocking me???

LAURA!! who taught you that word???
who raised you???

oh. yeah. heh.
hilarious...!

 
At 27 December, 2006 18:24, Blogger Queen of Cheese said...

Maybe they have good stuff in New York C but they ain't got the taint!

(not only is that a message to you, it's the newest song in my musical)

The Four Horsemen of the Apocalypse meet with secret double agent Bosco to plan the end of the world over a grumpy's bunless.

 
At 27 December, 2006 18:49, Blogger terry said...

secret double agent bosco... HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

omigod, cheese, that's hilarious.

i can't wait to attend the opening of your musical.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

->