Dork-o-Rama: The Random Thoughts of a Total Goofball

Embracing the Dork Side....Because Life is Too Short to Take Yourself Too Seriously

Monday, December 11, 2006

Ho ho ho...(*LOOK! NEW ADDITIONS TO THIS POST!)

This is some seriously funny shit.


It's my holiday gift to you all. Try not to snort any liquids out of your nose while watching it.


*EDITED TO ADD: Chrissie's fine work. (That's Dzer, for those of you who don't visit the Diatribe... and if you don't, you're missing out. )

Who's next?

**EDITED AGAIN TO ADD: Signgurl!


***EDITED YET AGAIN TO ADD: Nat!


More! I want more!! I love this!


****AND ANOTHER ADDITION!
*Special thanks to my good friend Kimmy, who sent this to me in the first place. Here she is, in all her elfaliciousness...


13
At 12 December, 2006 09:17, Blogger cadbury_vw said...

that's pretty funny

i'm liking the boss trick described above

 
At 12 December, 2006 09:56, Blogger terry said...

chrissie, i expect to see you as an elf on your blog...

and you too, cad!

 
At 13 December, 2006 08:45, Blogger cadbury_vw said...

i tried to do it but the one i made of me yesterday won't work now, and when i try to make another today it just sits there

i think it is busier than they anticipated

i will send private mail with a link to mine, Terry

 
At 13 December, 2006 10:26, Blogger terry said...

yeah, cad, i had some trouble with the site, too...but it's so worth the effort.

i look forward to yours (and yes, i know there are privacy concerns, so i won't display it publicly!)...

 
At 13 December, 2006 16:06, Blogger SignGurl said...

Ok, that is hilarious, Terry! You are so cute *pinch*

 
At 13 December, 2006 16:30, Blogger terry said...

aww, thanks, jenn...!

i'm pleased to report that i'm less pale this week than i was when i elfed myself.

 
At 13 December, 2006 23:19, Blogger Michelle said...

OMG Terry...that is too funny!!! But...being the spaz I am....I can't figure out how to load my pic in. Ummm...I'm sure it's pretty simple, too!! lol

 
At 14 December, 2006 05:01, Blogger Michelle said...

Ooh DUH...I figured it out.....had to let the entire dance finish!! I'm so dumb..hehe

 
At 14 December, 2006 06:09, Blogger Natalia said...

That is hilarious...seriously. I did mine but then it wouldn't save it. I think the page is getting a lot of traffic. I will try again later. But thanks! I needed the laugh.

-N

 
At 14 December, 2006 11:12, Blogger Natalia said...

I did mine

http://www.elfyourself.com/?userid=6f320f923fa8d257c9aa686G06121410

 
At 14 December, 2006 19:33, Blogger terry said...

well, chelle? where's yours?? show us!

nat, the expression on your face is perfect. love it!

 
At 15 December, 2006 18:06, Blogger JMai said...

I love that thing... even better now that I got the sound to work!

 
At 15 December, 2006 18:07, Blogger JMai said...

PS I'm SOOOOO excited that your blog finally let me leave a comment! It's been very mean to me these past few days!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

->