Dork-o-Rama: The Random Thoughts of a Total Goofball

Embracing the Dork Side....Because Life is Too Short to Take Yourself Too Seriously

Wednesday, December 27, 2006

One: cut a hole in a box...

I mentioned it recently, and here it is, in all its glory.

Too. Fucking. Funny.

Be sure to watch the whole thing.

22
At 27 December, 2006 20:02, Blogger Balloon Pirate said...

ahem...

I would need a much bigger box than that...

yeharr

 
At 27 December, 2006 20:03, Blogger terry said...

pirate, i have no doubt!

 
At 27 December, 2006 20:14, Blogger Natalia said...

ROTFL... erm...what every girl needs.

-N

 
At 27 December, 2006 20:25, Blogger terry said...

nat, would it be wrong to admit that i would enjoy such a gift from mr. timberlake himself?

since i've already admitted i'm a dirty old woman, i guess not...

 
At 28 December, 2006 05:47, Blogger Natalia said...

You is Dirrrrrty :) And I loooove it!

Mr. Timberlake does have a few good moves, doesn't he? And he's not hard to look at either. I think we agree.

-N

 
At 28 December, 2006 14:27, Blogger terry said...

nat, he has some fabulous moves.

i like to watch him.

heh.

glad you're with me!

 
At 28 December, 2006 14:55, Blogger JMai said...

Oh pooh, I can't make that link work. I want to see Justin's dirty moves!

 
At 28 December, 2006 15:49, Blogger Michelle said...

OMGthat is just TOO funny......but, what ever girl needs....LOL

 
At 28 December, 2006 17:03, Blogger FATSO said...

Yo yo yo ...a novel Christmas gift for the girl who has everything....!

 
At 28 December, 2006 20:20, Blogger terry said...

jmai, i'll try to email you the link, to see if that works....

chelle, exactly!

fatso, that would be a most unusual gift...

 
At 29 December, 2006 00:31, Blogger Jon said...

Well, I have the gift for you, but I'm all out of boxes. Can I borrow yours?

:P

 
At 29 December, 2006 04:33, Blogger JMai said...

The email worked... ohmigod! I'm so showing that to everyone at work.

 
At 29 December, 2006 08:15, Blogger Angela said...

every single holiday ... a dick in a box...

 
At 29 December, 2006 08:48, Blogger Queen of Cheese said...

Two ... put your junk in that box ...

 
At 29 December, 2006 08:52, Blogger terry said...

three... make her open the box..


ahahahahhahahahaha. i can't stop laughing at this thing!


jon... you perv!

jmai, i'm so happy it finally worked for you. everyone should enjoy this fine gift.

 
At 29 December, 2006 17:24, Blogger Mouthy Girl said...

Fucking hysterical! I feel like you just gave me a Christmas gift by linking that clip!

Thank you, sister!!!

 
At 30 December, 2006 05:49, Blogger Blondie said...

Oh man, that was too good. Thank you so much for sharing so I didn't have to google "dick in a box sketch". *snicker*

I like your new blinds! Mine are dirty and gross and I'm too lazy to wash them. I like this idea of just replacing them all...alas, again too lazy.

 
At 30 December, 2006 08:43, Blogger Mouthy Girl said...

Honest to God, I just watched that again and looked down to see Buddha dancing like those two fools. Thank God he has no idea about putting his junk in da box!

 
At 30 December, 2006 17:38, Blogger Wine Girl said...

that stuff is funny, giving steps on how to put it in the box, I can't stop laughing at that, you are so funny! Thanks, it cheered me right up! Ha!!!

 
At 30 December, 2006 17:42, Blogger terry said...

blondie, there's no telling what sorts of stuff would have popped up if you'd used those words in a google search...!

and i'm worried my blinds will be filthy soon, but fiddle dee dee.

buddhagirl, you've no idea how happy it makes me to know that even buddha's grooving to this tune. we need video of that!!

winegirl, i'm almost ashamed of how much i've watched this thing and laughed at it. it was the subject of much conversation today with some friends, too...

 
At 30 December, 2006 22:32, Blogger Jon said...

Takes one to know one babe!

 
At 31 December, 2006 06:01, Blogger SignGurl said...

Happy New Year!!!!!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

->