Dork-o-Rama: The Random Thoughts of a Total Goofball

Embracing the Dork Side....Because Life is Too Short to Take Yourself Too Seriously

Wednesday, August 30, 2006

Brush with greatness...

Check it out! My dear friend, the Queen of Cheese, has hit the big time!

She and the latest addition to her family have appeared on Her Highness' very favorite website, an excellent spot for a daily dose of the warm fuzzies.

Be sure to surf around there. You'll find some high-larious stuff...

Wow ! I know someone famous !!

9
At 30 August, 2006 22:01, Blogger sassinak said...

i love that website

love it
:)

 
At 31 August, 2006 03:04, Blogger The Savage said...

The Queen of Cheese is awesome!... I wish she'd post more.. Hell I wish you'd post more. I wish I would post more.

 
At 31 August, 2006 04:44, Blogger Balloon Pirate said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

 
At 31 August, 2006 04:46, Blogger Balloon Pirate said...

I feel bad. I ate Carlos' brother, Mister Bluberry Muffin, this morning.

Please don't tell the queen.

Yeharr
This post was deleted and re-edited to reinsert the funny.

 
At 31 August, 2006 09:33, Blogger Queen of Cheese said...

HOORAY!
Thanks for spreading the Carlos Love!! I am so proud! You must come meet him. Maybe he'll put on a special outfit for you and perform a little dance.

The kind words are much appreciated, Mr. Savage. I am so glad Midorklady has gone back to posting on a regular basis.

I was getting a little stressed out by her absence.

Don't feel bad b. Pirate. Muffins be good eatin.

(thanks for letting me take over your comments section Terry.)

 
At 31 August, 2006 11:19, Anonymous Anonymous said...

That kitty is so damn funny, he looks cute, he looks like a person, a little evil, I love him!

 
At 31 August, 2006 16:14, Blogger JMai said...

OMG she made cuteoverload!! I have to run over to her site and congratulate her right now!

 
At 01 September, 2006 11:45, Blogger Natalia said...

I love that site. It's hilarious and always makes me smile. Even on the worst days.

-N

 
At 01 September, 2006 16:56, Blogger terry said...

sass, isn't cute overload the greatest? i keep forgetting to get my daily dose, now that i no longer have miss cheese across from me, reminding me to check it out every day. waaah.

savage, she IS awesome! she was even awesome before she got all famous on cuteoverload. i wish she'd post more too.

pirate, you're lucky the queen was feeling benevolent. beware the wrath of the queen!

cheese, i was thrilled to spread the word! i was thrilled to see you and mr. muffin on the interweb! i do want to meet him soon.
wow, i had no idea i was in such demand.
and feel free to take over comments anytime.

lil'sis, he DOES look a little evil, doesn't he?

jmai, i just know she was tickled to turn up there.

nat, i agree. cuteoverload is the cure for what ails me on any day.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

->