Dork-o-Rama: The Random Thoughts of a Total Goofball

Embracing the Dork Side....Because Life is Too Short to Take Yourself Too Seriously

Wednesday, June 28, 2006

Two...more...days...


...until this ass of a week is over!

And I can't think of anything more fun, after another 9-hour day at work, than facing a pile of laundry.

Yes, my life is SO glamorous and fun.

I promise I'll stop whining very soon.

Or at least I'll whine about something else.

At least there's a four-day weekend ahead.
And margaritas tomorrow.
And more cocktails at a party on Friday night (my liver is in danger this week).
And then a birthday party featuring a bouncy house on Saturday.
And a possible get-together with an old high school pal who's visiting my gray, drizzly city sometime after that.

Just two... more... days....

11
At 28 June, 2006 18:35, Blogger Mouthy Girl said...

Awww...whine away, sister! We're here to listen.

Wish I could make the week go a little faster. Perhaps you'd like to skip work tomorrow and join me while some chick tries to fix my hair debacle. Does that sound like a plan? I'm sure I could mix a few drinks for ya while sitting under a pile of chemicals.

 
At 28 June, 2006 18:59, Blogger terry said...

bg, i'm SO in...

do you think we could get massages, too??

i still want more details of the hair debacle...

 
At 28 June, 2006 19:34, Blogger Shannon Morgan said...

Margaritas and a bouncy house? That's living!

 
At 28 June, 2006 21:36, Blogger Jon said...

Not much longer... you'll make it

 
At 28 June, 2006 23:22, Blogger sassinak said...

you can do it babe

and a long weekend makes up for a LOT

 
At 29 June, 2006 04:15, Blogger DZER said...

geeze are we ever in sync!!

I'm having those days (long and hard) ... and I just got back from the laundry place a little while ago ... 5 big loads!

*commisseration hugs and gropes*

 
At 29 June, 2006 04:35, Blogger JMai said...

As a coworker used to say, So Happy It's Thursday

2 more days! And a then a nice, looooong weekend. Go wild in the bounce house!

 
At 29 June, 2006 17:12, Blogger Mouthy Girl said...

Terry, my hair's been fixed. It's not my natural color...but there are only so many miracles which can be performed each day. I got 1/2 of one. That's enough for me.

I'll have pictures of the fucking MAGENTA hair I had until 1pm today...soon. I allowed Hippi to take pics when I arrived at the salon. Egads.

 
At 29 June, 2006 22:40, Blogger Michelle said...

it's ALMOST here.....and you sound like you are gonna be one busy girl!!! I hope you have fun (what am I saying....youa re gonna be drinking all weekend! lol) Have one...or several...for me!! hehe Party on Wayne!

 
At 30 June, 2006 16:45, Blogger Jon said...

Have you recovered from those Margs yet?

THE WEEKEND IS HERE!!!
THE WEEKEND IS HERE!!!
THE WEEKEND IS HERE!!!

 
At 30 June, 2006 23:18, Blogger Laura said...

aaah!!!
terry!!
i hope HOPE you can come to my bouncy party!! it shall be sooo much fun
and you can bounce and eat food and cotton candy and snow cones
i am super uber excited.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

->