Dork-o-Rama: The Random Thoughts of a Total Goofball

Embracing the Dork Side....Because Life is Too Short to Take Yourself Too Seriously

Monday, June 12, 2006

Shh...

Don't talk so loud.

I have a bit of a headache today.

Damn, those mai tais were yummy.

Also? I have the coolest friends on the planet. I really do. They're the best.

I'm heading back to my couch now.

9
At 12 June, 2006 14:27, Blogger sassinak said...

happy birthday one day late

i'm sorry i missed it. but look at it this way. when they ask you how old you are you can solemly into "i, am the answer to life the universe and everything" and you can judge their dork factor by whether or not they laugh.

sorry about your headache but at least you come by it honestly?

 
At 12 June, 2006 17:11, Blogger DZER said...

*whispering*

sounds like it was a good one darlin' ... and you definitely deserved it.

*smooch*

 
At 12 June, 2006 18:17, Blogger terry said...

sass, thanks!

and are you sure that answer isn't going to get me slugged in the mouth??

thanks, dz! i appreciate the whispering, too.


(my verification word? "hamoo!" why is that funny to me?)

 
At 12 June, 2006 18:35, Blogger Mouthy Girl said...

*using sign language because I care*

So glad to hear that your birthday was a true celebration! I am NOT surprised that you have the coolest friends!

Sleep it off. Drink water. Toss back a few Tylenol.

 
At 12 June, 2006 21:36, Blogger sassinak said...

i meant to type intone
not into
such a different meaning...

*whispers*

 
At 13 June, 2006 03:34, Blogger Suze said...

You sound like you had a good time. Hope your head feels better now. :)

 
At 13 June, 2006 09:23, Blogger cadbury_vw said...

WHAT!!!?

WE'RE HERE TO PUT IN BASEBOARDS

WE'LL BE USING THIS BARD NAIL GUN, SO BE SURE YOU HAVE HEARING PROTECTION ON

WHAT!!!?

I CAN'T HEAR YOU OVER THE SANDING IN THE HALLWAY

[heh]

 
At 13 June, 2006 10:47, Blogger cadbury_vw said...

[hey terry - email me]

 
At 13 June, 2006 13:57, Blogger terry said...

thanks y'all... except for cadbury, who's being mean with all the noise and the loudness!!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

->