Dork-o-Rama: The Random Thoughts of a Total Goofball

Embracing the Dork Side....Because Life is Too Short to Take Yourself Too Seriously

Tuesday, May 30, 2006

Yeah, baby, YEAH!


So there I was, perusing my various online news sources this morning, hunting for an interview-worthy subject, when I hit upon the above item on Google news.

Take a closer look. Do you see how they chose to illustrate the story, about the link between genetics and sexual desire?

Does he make you horny?

I want to meet the editor who made that choice and buy him or her a drink. THAT's good stuff.

NOTE: I did NOT make this up! Miss Cheese is my witness.

10
At 30 May, 2006 19:18, Blogger JMai said...

I don't get it.

Sometimes I'm totally dense, don't mind me.

 
At 30 May, 2006 19:20, Blogger terry said...

it's kinda hard to see.

but it's AUSTIN POWERS!

yes. a fictional character, next to what purports to be a legitimate medical study.

 
At 30 May, 2006 20:34, Blogger DZER said...

he doesn't make you randy, baby?

yeah, baby, yeah!

 
At 31 May, 2006 06:40, Blogger sassinak said...

damm dude

thta's

that's

really funny

 
At 31 May, 2006 08:21, Blogger Mouthy Girl said...

Ahhh a pseudo-English man with bad teeth, horrific body hair, and Coke bottle glasses. If that doesn't rev your sexual engine, nothing will.

(Ack!)

I'm pondering my genetic code as we speak, Terry!

 
At 31 May, 2006 09:14, Blogger Shannon Morgan said...

Hot enough to be on my Freebie Boink List for Fictional Characters.

Grrr, baby!

 
At 31 May, 2006 12:27, Blogger JMai said...

I feel like a dork. I could see it's Austin Powers, and I thought it was a strange correlation ...but I just thought there might be some inside joke about the genetics and sex drive study -- some obscure reference to the movies that I missed.

Told you I'm dense.

 
At 31 May, 2006 15:07, Blogger cadbury_vw said...

yes

sexual desire is often in my jeans...

 
At 31 May, 2006 18:21, Blogger Jon said...

Don't lose your mojo baby, YA!

 
At 01 June, 2006 13:48, Blogger terry said...

you guys make me laugh... but i think cadbury takes the cake on this one...!

and jmai, sorry to mislead you! i'm all about the obvious absurdity.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

->