Dork-o-Rama: The Random Thoughts of a Total Goofball

Embracing the Dork Side....Because Life is Too Short to Take Yourself Too Seriously

Saturday, May 27, 2006

It's a pretty good day...

The sun is shining.

I took a sleeping pill and spent the better part of eleven hours asleep.

It's noon, and I'm still in my PJs.

I'm drinking the best cup of coffee I've ever made.

I have no firm plans for the weekend, but all sorts of possibilities.

And I don't have to be back at work until Tuesday.

Ahhhhhhhhhh.

5
At 27 May, 2006 15:20, Blogger Jon said...

I wish I could be in your jammies with you ;)

Enjoys a non-stressful weekend hun. You need to relax. I thought you were going to blow a gasket over that damn shaker.

 
At 27 May, 2006 16:09, Blogger DZER said...

*picturing terry and jon sharing a set of jammies*

heh.

terry: have a good weekend, doll ... it seems you're off to a great start :)

 
At 28 May, 2006 00:26, Blogger Jon said...

they would have to be some big damn jammies for me to fit in, but it would be so much fun. hehe

 
At 28 May, 2006 11:12, Blogger terry said...

hey, they ARE pretty big jammies just to fit ME!!

 
At 29 May, 2006 20:12, Blogger sassinak said...

pretty good? that sounds fuckin perfect.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

->